Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MariettaTaterTosser15 is the move unless Michigan kid shows bigly

Not sure if I should be offended by this, so I am going to error on the side of caution....
iu

I had a protein shake earlier and immediately after let one rip without any concern. It was almost a mistake. Ever happen to you @nicksjuzunk
Ahh… time for the annual @Big Gucci Sosa shart discussion 😂

Naw, bro. I keep my sphincter tight. Can’t have none of that flow in my skivies

Love me some Morgan Wade, she's amazing. But much like Tyler Childers I think she's better acoustic and on guitar without any crazy audio mixing/over producing (like happens on most studio albums).
Add lavender oil to your protein shakes. You will be amazed at the difference in the aroma of your gaseous emissions.
A touch of lemon and lavender in Earl Grey tea is a nice way to go @Devo182

BTW… just got my new shipment of teas. Vahdam Unitea and Vahdam Himalayan Black tea. 3:1 ratio of Unitea to Himalayan is the best cup I’ve ever had. Probably straight Himalayan is best, but too expensive for my daily cup, so I have to ration it out

Reactions: Devo182
Heupel can do great things with QBs, but I am gonna have to see this accuracy before I believe. Based on the limited film I have watched, Milton is not accurate. But, Heupel knows slightly more about football and QBs so....

Yeah I’m hopeful Heupel can weave a little magic here with the reads and accuracy, as well. To Milton’s credit though, he does have a unique(Pro) skill set and I’m eager to see his development.

Well, you can never take much away from these things but:

1) He can properly speak the english language (Pruitt could not).
2) He does not use a ton of cliches.
Yup, from a PR perspective, only needs to work on just calming down a bit and getting more relaxed, should come in time. I remember Pruitt being the same way his first year. Though hopefully Hype doesn't go full blown zombie like Pruitt did Y2 either...

Reactions: bluegrasser
Bailey not getting love from SEC Network. McElroy and Rogers picked Hooker and Milton to start at QB.
The whole QB thing is odd. More (not all) UT fans see Bailey as likely starter and outsiders seem to see the others as more likely.

Honestly don't care who it is...somebody please just be good (which is ONE thing I do expect from this staff...maybe not game 1, but by end of the season we should be seeing a legit sec qb for 2022).

On the alternate jersey quote.. I would like someone with more patience than me to do a deep dive into how many upsets happened in alt unis since the jersey craze started around 2008

Reactions: ACvol3
The whole QB thing is odd. More (not all) UT fans see Bailey as likely starter and outsiders seem to see the others as more likely.

Honestly don't care who it is...somebody please just be good (which is ONE thing I do expect from this staff...maybe not game 1, but by end of the season we should be seeing a legit sec qb for 2022).

It's ultimately because of one thing the outsiders always ALWAYS believe at every program. If you have your guy, you don't bring in new talent. I think most coaches prefer depth/competition over feelings/ego so they don't necessarily look at it that way.

Hooker was already brought in before Heupel, so that tells them Pruitt/Chaney didn't think they "had their guy" and Heupel bringing in Milton makes ya wonder. But with how the current day is in the transfer portal I think the new mindset should be "you can never have enough QBs"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacer92
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back