Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has an effect on my life since I have granddaughters. I don't want them to be taught that they should not be attractive to a man anymore than they have to be airbrushed. I don't want my grandsons being told what type of woman they should find attractive either.

Boom! I have three daughters and don't want them thinking their self worth comes from what a boy thinks of them or what they look like. VS does nothing to advance women. It only cheapens them. Sorry fellas but you shouldn't need your lady to dress scantily to find her attractive.

Boom! I have three daughters and don't want them thinking their self worth comes from what a boy thinks of them or what they look like. VS does nothing to advance women. It only cheapens them. Sorry fellas but you shouldn't need your lady to dress scantily to find her attractive.

Beautiful women in sexy lingerie is like a high-powered sports car. It's not about what you need but what you like.

No one’s proposing they walk around in public in the garb…like the heiress to Mars Bars.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Rapinoe seems to be very in the middle. She is far from an unhealthy weight. Much closer to the average woman than the airbrushed "angels".

All in all probably a good shift for the mental health of daughters and young women everywhere. They're already blasted with enough unrealistic and negative body images as it is and have to deal with people valuing them for their looks.

Body weight wise, I agree, a great role model. Athleticism, strength, and mental acuity I also agree. Still, don’t want her as my daughters role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back