Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could probably beat you up. I know she could beat me up. But I don't find her attractive enough that I'd enjoy it.
Had a lot of pretty badass dudes try to put me down, and it hasn't ever happened yet, but yeah since I am now a fifty three year old cripple...probably...but I don't fight clean, so she would lose at least an ear or an eyeball..lol.

Last edited:
Tennessee's offer for Vitello looking to be a 5-6 year deal worth around 1.6 million per according to Hubbs.
Boom! That should do it, along with a plan in place for stadium renovations. Will that make him the highest paid SEC coach behind Corbin and Florida’s coach?

It is stupid whether it directly affects your life or not.
If it does not impact you, why do you care? Obviously, they don't share your opinion and it's their own money they are spending. You are entitled to your opinion and apparently a lot of people agree with you, but I personally don't think it's a big deal.

It has an effect on my life since I have granddaughters. I don't want them to be taught that they should not be attractive to a man anymore than they have to be airbrushed. I don't want my grandsons being told what type of woman they should find attractive either.
I respect your opinion. The option is to not let them shop there until they are adults. Control the narrative as a parent/grandparent.

No one’s proposing they walk around in public in the garb…like the heiress to Mars Bars.

Ladies can do what they want. If they want to wear lingerie then they are welcome. I always thought that lingerie was more for then men than the ladies though. I would find my wife attractive in an old potatoe sack. She doesn't need assistance to be smoking hot.

They were finally able to operate on my daughter. The surgeon was able to successfully remove the Meckel’s diverticulum. She is stable after surgery.

Thanks to all y’all again!

Praise to your daughter, the Lord, the surgeon/staff and y'all as parents and family! Praise to VN RF for rallying behind Doc and his daughter with thoughts and prayers. Special day. Let the healing begin.

Boom! I have three daughters and don't want them thinking their self worth comes from what a boy thinks of them or what they look like. VS does nothing to advance women. It only cheapens them. Sorry fellas but you shouldn't need your lady to dress scantily to find her attractive.
100% agree, all day, every day.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back