Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one. Thursday night so we need the nation to see Tennessee fans are still supporting the team. And those that stayed with us when they could have left deserve the support.
I'm going to be there and I'm going to be so ****ed up I might not regain consciousness until the games start on Saturday. So ready for full capacity Neyland and to watch a game without Beldar.

Really hoping we beat Bowling Green so bad their coach won't shake Heupel's hand. It's been so long since we smoked a team. Any team.

I depth interview with Calvin Johnson and Rob Simms about their new cannabis store and how it helped them while playing football. They really tell about the huge cannabis culture that is and has been in the league forever. Just a safer alternative to prescription medicine.

Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!
👍 Encouraging news.. Sending continued prayers and positives waves your way.

I'm going to be there and I'm going to be so ****ed up I might not regain consciousness until the games start on Saturday. So ready for full capacity Neyland and to watch a game without Beldar.

Really hoping we beat Bowling Green so bad their coach won't shake Heupel's hand. It's been so long since we smoked a team. Any team.
Yes! I want to score a lot of points in all kinds of ways. So tired of watching a frustrating offense that takes 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I can't wait to be there.

Yeah I would realize just how good looking I really am.
d9ef1de59b3ab9b9535154d174f59e6b.jpg

Very encouraging. Continued prayers that this goes completely as planned and your daughter is fully recovered soon.

My wife and daughter just got on the air ambulance to fly back. One step closer…
I am waiting until the morning to drive home.
574 miles away from home…

First one. Thursday night so we need the nation to see Tennessee fans are still supporting the team. And those that stayed with us when they could have left deserve the support.
As much as I agree with you, I can probably only make one game this year and It’s gotta be a bigger game than Bowing Green 🤪

My wife and daughter just got on the air ambulance to fly back. One step closer…
I am waiting until the morning to drive home.
574 miles away from home…
Continued thoughts and prayers for her health and for the medical team. And doc, you stay alert and safe on that drive!

We need to show the Nation who the best fans in America are by getting out, getting loud and willing this team to a successful year 1

It's way past time for Neyland to become a nightmare for opponents and their fans again. Momentum is a thing and openly supportive fans are a big part of ole Mo. BVS needs to die. It's not one of the General's maxims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back