Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why some people out there even get in a car anymore. Bad things happen every day in many different ways. Who knew before this that 30-50k people die yearly of the flu? I’ve never known of anyone personally to die of the flu, but obviously it happens.
Since you can’t keep bad things from happening that means you should never try to avoid them when you have the power to do so right? Y’all bend over backwards with the logic on this stuff.

Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!
Like that news, glad they have a diagnosis and treatment plan.

Drove up from Florida and Chillin in Charleston, SC right now downtown having a great cigar. First time to Charleston for me. What a great little neat city. Downtown area is blast and very cozy and best shrimp and grits at Blind Tiger Pub I have ever had before and great oysters too and I'm biased since I live in Florida but the food is great here. Glad I came. Heading home to Chattanooga for a week to see the family and folks, can't wait to dig in some home food. Go Vols!!!!

Blind Tiger Pub is a cool spot. Didn’t get any food there but the back patio area was pretty cool to hang out and have a few drinks.

Reactions: CeJayVols
Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!
🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back