Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 9 straight years we were whipping their ass, and all the other beatings we put on them, and the back and forth between UT and Bama throughout the years...I can promise you not a single Bama fan, young or old, thought this way. I hate to say it, maybe they're not a bunch of pu**ies like our younger generation of fans.
Well...Alabama folks have nothing but Alabama football. They literally have nothing else.

All other things being equal, I'd rather not live down to how Bama fans act, think, or live.

You all have heard me say it time and again...while we have the greatest fans in the world, we also have the worst fans in the world.

I never thought in a million years I would see the day that "Vol fans" would not only be not enraged by a player transferring to Bama, but in many ways supporting it.

Some of you are the fcuking worst, and make me ashamed to be a Vol. You make me sick. Please reply, the lot of you, so I can tell you directly to fcuk off!

They aren't children. Agreed. That is evidenced by how maturely our team, coaching staff, and Henry T handled this entire deal.

Our fans on the other hand? Grown adults crying. Attacking players. Fat, arm chair QBs saying D1 athletes aren't competitive. These are the children lol.

I’m not into personal attacks- not my thing. But I don’t understand why one of our fans is bent out of shape over being upset at this. We are UT fans. It’s not arbitrary because I have a diploma that says so, and I’ve spent time and money in my life supporting it. I have been critical of some fans on various issues, but I don’t see this as one. Get over it. These kid want to be paid and want exposure? They have to deal with decisions too. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. It’s not all just rosy. Henry T is going to get criticized if he ever plays professional ball, too. It’s part of the deal.

The team is going to keep face on social media, they're in a position of being in the public eye. They have to keep their emotions in check. It's the smart thing to do. I on the other hand, don't give a ****. I ain't suiting up this year, I am just a fan. And therefore I will be pissed when someone disrespects the program in such a way. It's that simple. He could of easily not dragged this **** out for dramas sake and could of literally went to several other schools and I would wish him well. But he handled it the worst way possible like a little daddy whipped punk. Yes, I hope he fails horribly and doesn't sniff professional foootball. **** em'. I don't wish no physical or health harms on the kid, that's just stupid. But you're damn right I hope he stinks it up ok the field so bad the CFL even laughs at the possibility of him playing for any of their teams.
Don’t pay him any attention. That dude isn’t competitive. He’s at the stage now that, not only does it not bother him to lose, he enjoys it.

Well...Alabama folks have nothing but Alabama football. They literally have nothing else.

All other things being equal, I'd rather not live down to how Bama fans act, think, or live.
I'd much rather live down to wherever they are, than be a crying, bitching, bellyaching pu**y everyday of my life.

Selfish ass generation has more perspective than a bunch of adults on here. Wishing ill on a good kid because he is leaving an arbitrary school you've decided to like to an arbitrary school you've decided to hate. Yeah. Definitely these damn kids wrong in this one 🙄

Your use of the word “arbitrary” is a curious one. I can’t speak for everyone, but my fandom is based on long-standing inter-generational ties to the University, along with choosing to get a degree from there. It wasn’t like I just threw a dart at a board one day and said this is my team.

And if you are a Tennessee fan, then the reference to Bama as just some “arbitrary school you’ve decided to hate” is a downright perplexing way to refer to the school that has been our biggest rival for the better part of a century.

I don’t think anyone should be throwing a brick through his window or anything, but you are being willfully ignorant if you can’t see why this transfer is stirring up a lot more invective than the other couple of dozen players who have left the program recently.

Soooo, anything exciting happening in Volnation worth discussing or heavily debating ? I saw a picture of a snake and that was interesting.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back