Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a bit weak, but much better than I was. Fever reached over 102. Back to normal now. Couldn't eat for a few days without getting sick. Still on oxygen.
Glad you’re out. Sounds somewhat similar to what a coworker’s husband went through. He’s much better now, though. Best wishes to you.

How’s your mom? That had to be difficult. Now I have to say sorry for the TFG crack I made earlier when SaS was asking about you. I can be such a azz sometimes, well most times.
Mom has COVID too. She's not feeling great, but hers doesn't appear as bad as mine got, thank goodness. Hopefully it stays that way.

The worst thing that you can do in any relationship is hold the new person responsible for the wrongs of the predecessor.

The stain is being removed from our Vols. I bring glad tidings.

Snap and clear. Look upon the new with a fresh unsullied gaze.

Do not let the past ruin your future. Optimism reigns supreme in the glad heart.

Purge the past from your system. Give your all for Tennessee today!

We need you. VFL means just that. It also means more than any other collegiate fanbase has a claim to. Our Volunteer spirit has changed the past and determines our future. Our mascot isn’t some animal that was just picked. Our mascot is the embodiment of everything that is great about the human race.

Just think of our team running through the T. It should give you chills and lift your spirit.

I am VolsDoc and I am a VFL! Join me in rejoicing.
Bring me my wall, I must run through it!!

Mom has COVID too. She's not feeling great, but hers doesn't appear as bad as mine got, thank goodness. Hopefully it stays that way.
Dad had Covid with mom and I at same time. You know his health issues, but he did the best out of three of us. I’m glad you made it through to here, my friend.

The question with QBs and i think deep down its between Hooker and Maurer... is how much and what types of throwing limitations is this staff willing to accept to utilize HH’s legs Bc he is a good enough runner to build your whole running game off of him, like the ravens do with lamar jackson.

Maurer gives you more 2nd reaction and field stretching ability tho... but is it enough to make up for his tendency to hurry the play into mistakes or just be generally reckless.

To me, you go with Maurer’s upside and hope with experience he minimizes mistakes. HH is like starting athletic Keller Chryst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back