Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question with QBs and i think deep down its between Hooker and Maurer... is how much and what types of throwing limitations is this staff willing to accept to utilize HH’s legs Bc he is a good enough runner to build your whole running game off of him, like the ravens do with lamar jackson.

Maurer gives you more 2nd reaction and field stretching ability tho... but is it enough to make up for his tendency to hurry the play into mistakes or just be generally reckless.

Maurer and Hooker most of the talk today.... huh who would’ve thought 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Watson
Lawrence
Fromm
Fields
Bailey

did we seriously sign the one QB who wrote the record books in the highest level of GA high school football that doesn’t pan out? He would have broken all the records if he played a full sophomore season. I still think HB can be a great QB but dang! I hoped he would step up.

The question with QBs and i think deep down its between Hooker and Maurer... is how much and what types of throwing limitations is this staff willing to accept to utilize HH’s legs Bc he is a good enough runner to build your whole running game off of him, like the ravens do with lamar jackson.

Maurer gives you more 2nd reaction and field stretching ability tho... but is it enough to make up for his tendency to hurry the play into mistakes or just be generally reckless.
I know it's lip service for many other coaches, but I truly think that this staff will mold their scheme to the strengths of the players. If Hooker is the best option I bet you're right. Think a transfer QB may be in play by the time fall camp comes around.

So, is Bailey done in your opinion?

@Orange Studs has struck out more with women than this guy's struck out batters.

giphy.gif

Watson
Lawrence
Fromm
Fields
Bailey

did we seriously sign the one QB who wrote the record books in the highest level of GA high school football that doesn’t pan out? He would have broken all the records if he played a full sophomore season. I still think HB can be a great QB but dang! I hoped he would step up.
I will be curious to see where he's at coming out of fall camp. Missed spring and some of fall last year, don't think he received much quality coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back