Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the so-called "media". Self important, snap judgement, etc. The one that looks like death warmed over thinks the DL is bad. He has no idea what he's looking at. They would be better served repeating gossip about recruits.
Did either play football in high school, or are they cheerleaders like me that really have no clue unless it's a TD?

Hubbs said the D line played poorly, disagree with that. Omari Thomas blew up a guard and got a sack. Emerson got a sack as well coming off the end. They did give up some runs in the red zone period, but I thought they played much better later in practice with a wide open field.

I also think that the OL may be a pretty good unit, got some nice experience and talent there.

Edit: It was Dominic Bailey who I was thinking of, not Thomas

Did you see them? That blueberry should have stuck out like a sore thumb but I didn't notice them. I did see Vince and a few other media guys

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Volatil has the football smarts to pick up the defensive scheme quickly. Has a football savy backup in VolsDoc. The defense is in good hands mentally.

Now if we can get through a game without a heart attack, it’ll be a miracle 😁
Dee has locked and loaded you in his sights. Been nice knowing you.

Lol I did see Lewis and Hubbs, they came up in my section to get away from the rain. Saw Price walk by glued to his phone.
I thought it was funny when on the podcast, they were talking about making a better fan experience and AP brings up the seating and wifi.

Said people want to be able to connect to social media. I thought to myself since when do people go to the game, pay all that money, just to enjoy wifi.

Makes sense now lol. AP wants it.

AP has definitely become less likable since the Pruitt debacle.

I thought it was funny when on the podcast, they were talking about making a better fan experience and AP brings up the seating and wifi.

Said people want to be able to connect to social media. I thought to myself since when do people go to the game, pay all that money, just to enjoy wifi.

lol i had the same thought, bet the media members are pushing for it

agree....me personally, I don't even get the phone out normally until after the game and headed back to the parking lot

Rybka last year. Wade twins this year.

I mean, I don’t like, but understand, why a kid would bail on us for the UGA hype or the Alabama/Clemson success. But I can’t believe we’ve fallen so far that Kentucky is stealing our recruits.

Pathetic
They’re putting people in the NFL much better than we are. That’s really what recruits care about

Reactions: VolByLaw

I’m not a big AP fan but WiFi is my biggest wants inside the stadium.....
1. I want to be able to keep up with all the other big games going on
2. I want to be able to look up stats/ highlights of the Tennessee game that I am at
3. If something ticks me off or dramatic happens..... I want to be able to go to volnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back