Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to. After he got done, Tony got a text from a Penn State fan/friend of his who said Banks is a great recruiter but just average as a defensive coordinator and they don't expect to have much trouble replacing him.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting Dave Aranda with this hire. If the offense does what it is supposed to, I can live with a middle-of-the-road defense whose DC recruits well.

We've saw in other places, recruiting well makes coaches look better.
I think it's our turn to see that here.
Good coaches + good players = just win baby!

Reactions: Dudley Smith
8196927.gif

Just curious as to who makes that a great staff. Mason is obviously a great DC. Not thrilled with Bobo and Friend. Many of the others came from G5 schools just like ours. Ellarbe has a great reputation, and Garner is better than their DL coach.

the head coach is better than ours or usce

They also have better coordinators than either as well.

I’m not as down on friend as most

Happy to. After he got done, Tony got a text from a Penn State fan/friend of his who said Banks is a great recruiter but just average as a defensive coordinator and they don't expect to have much trouble replacing him.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting Dave Aranda with this hire. If the offense does what it is supposed to, I can live with a middle-of-the-road defense whose DC recruits well.
Sounds like a bitter fan. Bank's obviously isn't scared of facing Heupel's offense every day in practice or dealing with speed of it on game day so I like him.

the head coach is better than ours or usce

They also have better coordinators than either as well.

I’m not as down on friend as most

I'm not seeing Harsin as clearly better than our head coach. But overall, I do give Auburn the edge. As for South Carolina, I'm scratching my head. I'm not impressed with that staff.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back