Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one crazy ass weather event but the sleet is good. Way better than more rain

Will yeah I agree, l live a little North of Nashville and it was literally raining ice the size of big rain drops...like thunder storm size rain drops for a few minutes a little while ago. First time I've seen it like that since the ice storm we had around here in 1994.

I think it’s obvious that we can’t just buy whoever we want. The current state of the program with the uncertainty of sanctions to come is making it too easy to say no. That along with a raise of course.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
That’s simple not true

What has he been wrong about?

Im betting you misquote him

The only wrong I think he’s guilty of was saying it was either Rodgers or Conklin
I don’t feel like looking back through all of it but AP is not nearly as accurate and safe with his info as hubbs is.

Will yeah I agree, l live a little North of Nashville and it was literally raining ice the size of big rain drops...like thunder storm size rain drops for a few minutes a little while ago. First time I've seen it like that since the ice storm we had around here in 1994.

Yep you can hear the sleet hitting my roof

But that’s much better than rain which would snap the trees and power lines

If it stays sleet and snow we might not lose power

I think it’s obvious that we can’t just buy whoever we want. The current state of the program with the uncertainty of sanctions to come is making it too easy to say no. That along with a raise of course.
you can’t buy people bc everyone is getting paid pretty decently.

Just curious as to how you felt excited about Washington and Rodgers with their shortcomings, but meh about a guy who Coordinated a 6th ranked defense at Kentucky...freakin KENTUCKY...that's pretty good proof of concept to me.

Mostly because KY's HC is known for defense, so I question how much was House and how much was Stoops?

I don’t feel like looking back through all of it but AP is not nearly as accurate and safe with his info as hubbs is.

He gets misquoted here so much. The entire Pruitt thing posters made it sound like he thought he was staying. He only said he was staying unless the investigation was bad and he ended up being exactly right while posters claimed he was wrong.

He gets misquoted here so much. The entire Pruitt thing posters made it sound like he thought he was staying. He only said he was staying unless the investigation was bad and he ended up being exactly right while posters claimed he was wrong.
I’m not one of the posters that dislikes price but he is not nearly as accurate as hubbs and will throw out things that he feels is true without getting it verified....| hubbs waits till he pretty much knows for a fact it is true.

I don’t like poor leadership or a poor plan.

Both got us in our current situation - and both continue throughout the DC search.

I don't like those, either. I don't think you have nearly enough information to make that judgment. Again, if we get the right guy, it won't be in spite of the plan. If we get the wrong guy, then I think we can all agree the search was a failure. It does not matter to me about the optics. We just need a good DC. I still think we get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back