Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Position coach or recruiter is nice...but I feel like a DC's job is so much different.

Give me a great meta, Xs and Os, planner, and playcaller that can Level opposing OCs. It is real-time decision making, 1 vs 1 for 60 minutes...like heads up poker. It's such an entirely unique job because of that.
Which he's done at the NFL level. He's no schlep even if the Jets aren't the greatest organization.

Reactions: Jersey Vol
The quicker that you realize that Atlanta Vol isn’t an insider or big time booster, the better your life will be. His batting average is below the Mendoza line and he always pulls the “well **** happened line”......

lol...everything you just stated could be said for the rest of the sorry sob’s who come in here for clout.claiming they know something ..it’s a message board 😅 no one is forcing you to believe what he says are facts.We all have witnessed things come from Atlanta vol that ✌🏽Recruiting Sites✌🏽 Missed or were just late to the party on concerning recruits.🥴

My ONLY concern about Rodgers coming from the NFL would be that his system might be too complex. They just do not have the time to install in college like they do in the pros.
Did he have a top-half scoring defense in his 4 years? I forget, but he may have had one. None in the top 10 (out of 32 teams) iirc. I get it's the Jets, but we need a "do more with less guy" ourselves.

lol...everything you just stated could be said for the rest of the sorry sob’s who come in here for clout.claiming they know something ..it’s a message board 😅 no one is forcing you to believe what he says are facts.We all have witnessed things come from Atlanta vol that ✌🏽Recruiting Sites✌🏽 Missed or were just late to the party on concerning recruits.🥴
Agreed. But you talked about all “AtlantaVol” did for his family. He hasn’t done sh!t... I don’t believe a thing he says and you (or anybody else for that matter) probably shouldn’t either.

Reactions: Memphisvol87
Agreed. But you talked about all “AtlantaVol” did for his family. He hasn’t done sh!t... I don’t believe a thing he says and you (or anybody else for that matter) probably shouldn’t either.

You realize that posters we trust more than you, have met him and been introduced to coaching staff on the sideline by him?

It's not Jimmy's job to withhold information. As a matter of fact it's his job not to withhold information. The ones responsible for any leaks are within the UT system. They're the ones DW would like to identify.
Not about whether Jimmy is leaking info. He's a douche nozzle.

Reactions: Jersey Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back