Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the SB two things became clear, Todd Bowles is a damn good DC & Patrick Mahomes has to be one of the most impressive arms I've ever seen period.

I don't know if he'll reach 7 SBs, so speculating he can win that many is crazy to think about. But he's entering basically year 4 (didn't play as a rookie) and he's 25 right now. I sure as hell would love to see him get another 13-15 years in the league trying to catch Brady. If he stays healthy he'll own the career numbers, so the only real "chase" will be SB rings imo.

Brady's health and longevity are near superhuman. I'm sure a portion of that is luck and the other portion is obsessive behavior that also makes him completely unbearable.

He's an anomaly.

Mahomes may put up similar numbers, but he's going to have to do it in significantly fewer years.

That's not the issue at all for most. The issue is Equal Opportunity.

If you are only hiring a person based on color that is Racist.

Is that not the very thing King was fighting for?

You know it's weird, the vast majority of data supports more hires BECAUSE they are white. Yet just the mention of the word diversity, which doesn't even mean "black hires" or "women hires" it just means hires that are not the vast majority in that chosen career, company, etc. and you start making it about hiring people because of the color of their skin.

You know that white men being hired in teaching is a diversity hire, so stop making it about hiring based on color that's a you statement, not one LA is making and not one the word or phrase means, at all.

The point of my business is helping people lose fat, so we appear to be at odds

One of the quickest ways to lose something is to eat it.

Re: The kid on my bus back in middle school who ate an entire note from the principal to his parents so he wouldn't have to show them.

Brady's health and longevity are near superhuman. I'm sure a portion of that is luck and the other portion is obsessive behavior that also makes him completely unbearable.

He's an anomaly.

Mahomes may put up similar numbers, but he's going to have to do it in significantly fewer years.

You also have to give some credit to the Patriots organization. They have always managed to put some really impressive OLs together, the one year they had a less than stellar OL he tore his ACL if I recall correctly.

I know Mahomes has been pretty healthy for his 3 full seasons so far, so who knows. He's 1-1 in SBs already, he's on pace to hit 83k passing yards before 40. I secretly hope Watson stays in the AFC just so we see them have to battle every season to make the SB, but there's some real talent that the "torch" is getting passed to as the Brady/Rodgers/Brees/Manning era closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back