Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, buddy...yes, screw them all. Outside noise hasn't affected me in some time, nor should WE let it. I know it's hard and frustrating; but...

We've been the butt of everyone's joke since "trailer-park frenzy"; since that time, I could give a sh!t less what everyone is saying. A lot of it, we've brought on ourselves; and, im not talking about hires and all that mess. Talking about burning sh!t in the middle of the street, and our social media presence, etc. It's one of the reasons I'm all for getting as far away from our past as possible. Not our history or traditions...just thinking that we have to have all that to be relevant again. All it takes is the right hire, period...everything else fades away if we have done that, and start winning again.

Second, I get what you're saying, and don't necessarily disagree. I'm looking at it from this angle: you like where you are...your job, the people, the atmosphere, everything. You just think your value has not yet been realized by the people you work for, but you still like them. Someone else comes calling, because they see your value, when your current situation doesn't. I just don't think it's wrong to talk, and even start negotiation talk and process; if your current situation comes along with an offer you believe is worth your value, you then have options. Makes no difference if you had no interest beforehand; and, I don't believe it makes you dishonest or indecent. You maybe even tell the pursuing employer how much your current job means to you, and if they decide your worth it to them to make an amazing offer that gets you to thinking, and then current employer is smacked across the face with this reality to counter offer...yeah, that's business, my friend. Having faith in your own value, to get what you believe is a fair wage for your service.

I understand what you and @SSVol and others are saying; I can see how it can be perceived on the surface. I guess I agree and disagree at the same time, and don't try stopping me. 🙂
Welp...alrighty then 🤷‍♂️

Like I said, what I was talking about and what you are talking about, are not the same thing and you know that.
Not falling for it.
Besides, you're too smart for me. I don't even know what a Spanish preposition is.
No worries. Like I said I just love bouncing ideas around. Wasn't trying to have you fall for anything.

This is pathetic.

Many on here including myself have stated that we must hit a home run on Defense for this to work....

Yeah, Yeah, we've had several turn us down... turn down $1.2, then offer $1.8....... we HAVE THE MONEY. This is too big of a piece of the puzzle to come up short on with JH as our new HC... NO SEC experience.

We go over and around Steele time and time again apparently.... He's a proven DC with recruiting ties and stability in the south/SEC and could pull Garner and maybe salvage Big Kat or someone else...

Same song, different AD/HC/Admin......... dysfunction junction.

As I said a couple of weeks ago, doesn't matter how flashy our Offense will be and how many points we put up if we can't stop our opponent from scoring as much or more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back