Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re striking out on position coaches now. yikes.
this is what gets you to "yikes"?

lol.

we passed "yikes" a brumbaugh getting fired.

and even if not, this wouldn't qualify anyway....dude is staying at Ohio State........oooooh...ahhhhhh....so shocking...........

yikes. gimmie a break..............

it wasn't over when the germans bombed pearl harbor...so i see no reason to give up now.

Germans?
iu

this is what gets you to "yikes"?

lol.

we passed "yikes" a brumbaugh getting fired.

and even if not, this wouldn't qualify anyway....dude is staying at Ohio State........oooooh...ahhhhhh....so shocking...........

yikes. gimmie a break..............
Come again?

We are trying to rebuild the house while it is still on fire and some will still bish and moan and complain. If anyone has any expectations of anything more that 6-6 next year you might want to start drinking now. We thought the damage was done after Butch but we had a whole new level of self-inflicted pain to endure. I'm fairly certain we have hit rock bottom now. The question is, how long before we can claw our way out and be semi-respectable again. I say at least 5 years.
At least five years...but..

IMO....IF..we ever climb back to our rightful place, it will be a decade long project with several fits and starts...just like the 80s

Reactions: Vols4us
Basilio just said the same and added he was offered $1.2mil and turned it down because Day convinced him it’s too much of a dumpster fire. He also said that’s 9 people that have turned it down.
Sounds like Basilio has a good source on this, but maybe a bit premature on the decision being made. I believe it will be Brice or Feldman who reports if anything is done one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back