Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee, if you cared about this job you wouldn’t be at the senior bowl. You would be in Knoxville trying to keep kids and fighting for a job. Stop letting media and kids fight for you and get your lazy ass back home to see if you can get the job. Sorry you didn’t get a new contract or get one signed, but that’s on you. Man up and stop hurting this program. Rant over. I want to tell my neighbor to tell Tee to shut the hell up and move on, but I am not sure if it would get my a** kicked or not.
Take an ass kicking for the Big Orange.

Yeah, based on where he's been though that's not a big shock. Other than his time at Mizzou (where his Center was drafted in 2016 in the 4th round) he's been at smaller G5 schools.

Wow. Huge improvement over Friend.

It’s going to be a culture shock for our OL. He’s one hard ass tough nosed SOB. He might be exactly what they need

I alluded to this a few days ago but I have confirmed there were some complaints about him when he was MTSU.

there were complaints that while one of his OL was seriously injured in practice he left the kid and continued the drills with no regard to his health. I think the drill work might have even caused more harm to the kid as he lay on the ground and players fell into him.

Now I am not saying he did anything all that bad but the complaint was made against him and Coach stockstill a few years back.

That's pretty good of them to send out an email like that. The way mutual funds are setup it's expected you have dips/valleys as it climbs, but they always climb. Mine took a 5k drop in March, by the end of May it had rebounded 8k. Had I sold everything all at once in March I would have lost that 5k, but leaving it to churn I netted 3k.

If you're closer to retirement age 60+ then you will probably want to start discussing other options, bonds, high yield savings accounts, etc. stuff that can't really depreciate but also doesn't earn you a ton of money.
I am 52 so hopefully it will just keep plugging along at 10% for the next ten years and I will be fine.

Good memories.
tenor.gif

Yup...

I was at Cherokee (Harrah's) that day in the bar area. There were mainly GA fans there.

When he caught that ball, I went ballistic and almost got kicked out.

We need more of these times for sure :)

Better to cut losses now and provide a clean slate. Everyone that is going to be toxic in the locker room like I would be needs to GO. I don't care if they're highly skilled. We can't operate like this anymore. We have a new staff and AD.

Clean. Start.
Just bc a player becomes emotional bc all the ties he had at the school gets fired does not mean he will be a cancer once he calms down.

Yup...

I was at Cherokee (Harrah's) that day in the bar area. There were mainly GA fans there.

When he caught that ball, I went ballistic and almost got kicked out.

We need more of these times for sure :)
Lived in Asheville at time, with no kids. Drove to Whittier to fish all time, but, was too far to drive to go to Harrah's and play slots or see Black Crowes. Damn shame. Always wanted too.

Doesn't matter, if they feel they need to get on social media and # to get noticed show them the door.

Nothing about wanting out of your NLI has anything to do with social media, you request it with the school you signed and let the AD and HC handle it.
You don’t show them the door..... the coaches need to be the mature ones.

not gonna get mad about anyone not wanting to be here. would rather find that out now, than later. hate it, cause i think cb and db were both gonna be good here....but if they don't want to be here, that's fine....

where we are right now, we really only have time for the ones that do want to be here....cause "want to" is gonna matter a whole lot in the immediate future lol. and honestly, it might matter more than anything else.....

Tee, if you cared about this job you wouldn’t be at the senior bowl. You would be in Knoxville trying to keep kids and fighting for a job. Stop letting media and kids fight for you and get your lazy ass back home to see if you can get the job. Sorry you didn’t get a new contract or get one signed, but that’s on you. Man up and stop hurting this program. Rant over. I want to tell my neighbor to tell Tee to shut the hell up and move on, but I am not sure if it would get my a** kicked or not.
Entitlement.

Who is your neighbor? If its Albert Haynesworth, you might want to be nicer. I kid.

Dont have a dog in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back