Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's completely possible that IF Heupel were the hire he could come here and tear it up, with the right staff. It still doesn't change we were fed a bunch of BS by university leaders IF he is the hire. That, to me, just highlights further dysfunction in the upper levels of our university leadership. It's been one, if not THE, biggest problem we've been facing for the last 15 years. We need competent leaders that can and will do what they say they're gonna do, and IF Heupel is the hire, that tells me we still do not have that.

Went around patting themselves on their back way too early imo. Might be a possibility that Steele checks out soon if he has to witness anymore oversights, UT is fortunate that Graham, Tee, and Steele are trying to to limit damage control.

And with the money saved in the contract between the 3. Hopefully he can build one.
Seriously though....Heupels offense with a good defense would obliterate the mid tier of the SEC...which is exactly what we have to do first before slaying the big dogs.

The guy is one of the best offensive coaches in all of CFB, you have to be a pure idiot to think otherwise.

Do any of these big to semi big names know that if they can turn around this Tennessee Titanic they will be a complete legend to thousands of crazy die hard fans?

I'd venture to guess a lot of people are victims of confirmation bias in here. Have you all even watched his team play? Tell me you wouldn't want to watch us sling it all over the yard like this.

[VIDEO=]

That kind of offense needs about 3 quality defensive classes to work.

Not a good way to start cooking steaks if your Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back