Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every minute counts when you have spring practice coming up and a transfer portal to recruit and our players to keep from transferring and the best instate class in a decade to build relationships with.
I’m quite certain our new AD is well aware of those things. But you know what’s even more important? This hire.

No just questioning what low tier HC we will land on. Not DW fault. UT just isn’t attractive as it once was.
Right, the state of our program is the problem, not the guy who just got here leading the search.

My best advice is that even if we do end up with a coach that doesn't seem like a home run when he is announced, have some trust that DW has been able to identify guys in the past who vastly exceeded expectations. He seems to have a talent for finding the diamonds in the rough.

Has anyone told you that you would make a good MOD?

They are all against me. They’re jealous of my organized gypsy crime enterprise.

I try to be the voice of reason around here, when I’m not slinging crap at people. Been on this site too long and know who the s**t stirrers are.

You can watch my Twitch channel tonight if you want. I have taken the Vols to 10 straight National Championships on NCAA 2014.
I don't really watch other streamers. I used to stream LoL, PUBG and Warzone, so I spent a fair amount of time on twitch. Havent been there in months, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back