Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is operating off gut feelings and rumors. Y’all are worse than high schoolers. Wait, are some of y’all high schoolers?!?

I’m sure once the hire is announced, we will know the details. There hasn’t been any strategic leaks that hint at anyone yet. The nugs have been all over the place. Quit trying to jump the gun with the doom and gloom. Your time to b**ch will come soon enough. Because undoubtedly, whoever we hire, y’all will find a negative spin on it.

No I just hate mediocrity and we are staring it the face. They better have good news by tomorrow or it’s time to start questioning the process.
lol dude reeeeellllaaaaxxxx. Our AD was hired a few days ago and nothing is leaking. Questioning anything before someone Is hired is ridiculous. Just breathe, take a walk. Find something else to do for a bit.

Everyone is operating off gut feelings and rumors. Y’all are worse than high schoolers. Wait, are some of y’all high schoolers?!?

I’m sure once the hire is announced, we will know the details. There hasn’t been any strategic leaks that hint at anyone yet. The nugs have been all over the place. Quit trying to jump the gun with the doom and gloom. Your time to b**ch will come soon enough. Because undoubtedly, whoever we hire, y’all will find a negative spin on it.

Has anyone told you that you would make a good MOD?

Clay Travis interviewed Sankey and he said he is not stopping or discouraging anyone from hiring Freeze. He would be ok with it. I wish Tennessee would interview Freeze. We know he wants the job and would win big at Tennessee in my opinion. 🥶🍊🏈
Bad and hypocritical look for UT to hire Freeze with pending NCAA violations in our future. We will be more of a laughingstock than ever.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
lol dude reeeeellllaaaaxxxx. Our AD was hired a few days ago and nothing is leaking. Questioning anything before someone Is hired is ridiculous. Just breathe, take a walk. Find something else to do for a bit.
Every minute counts when you have spring practice coming up and a transfer portal to recruit and our players to keep from transferring and the best instate class in a decade to build relationships with.

Reactions: beneVOLence
Tony B said they’re moving at warp speed and none of you better say he knows nothing because y’all were all singing his info last week.
LOL!!! Are you in high school? I don’t think you understand the layers and how information leaks.

Anyone could have leaked info about Pruitt being in trouble to Tony B. Someone in compliance, someone in the athletic department, an assistant coach or someone in the recruiting department. Literally a list of 30 people could have had access to information that showed Pruitt to be in trouble.

If I tell you who knows what is happening right now, will you listen to me? Please? Danny White, Boyd, and Plowman know who they’re talking to right now. Maybe their spouses, MAYBE. That is it.

How are you completely missing the context of the last 2-3 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back