Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabo to Clemson is what saban is to bama. The assistants at these schools you can’t trust them to be successful HCs when they’re working with the best coaches in the game. Recruiting recruits itself, your position players on your side of the ball you coach is loaded with top tier talent. Hell I could be OC at Clemson
That is not true at all. Why does Dabo try so hard to hold onto his assistants but Saban doesn't? Dabo is a cheerleader. Saban is a coach

Dabo to Clemson is what saban is to bama. The assistants at these schools you can’t trust them to be successful HCs when they’re working with the best coaches in the game. Recruiting recruits itself, your position players on your side of the ball you coach is loaded with top tier talent. Hell I could be OC at Clemson

Good points. I think people see these coordinators at places like Bama and Clemson and think oh the are great look at what they did at those schools. Like you said, it’s a lot easier when you have top 3 recruiting classes every year.

It’s all over social media from both tennessee and clemson outlets.

Yes. And I believe it all started from a tweet from a member of the media who said a CFB source told him the UT job was TE’s if he chose it.

I suspect fans/media outlets will be running with another name as soon as someone claims a source.

Reactions: UTJoe
I feel bad for White...
He has no clue what he’s about to walk into.
He’s gonna a huge problem selling half this fanbase on 3 more years of an assistant with no head coaching experience.
Good luck..
Welcome to Thunderdome.
I doubt it. Most people have already bought into Elliot as you can see. The small minority of people who are tired of losing DONT matter. The reality is neyland will probably be full for the many ass kickings to come. Which is why they don’t care about winning.

I don’t think anyone knows. A coordinator is way to risky especially if you wanna make a good first impression. Danny White prob has a top notch candidate and we will find out later today
Do you honestly expect tennessee to finally make the right move? Are you one of the guys that thinks just because we have a new AD, you gotta trust whatever hire he makes? That's what everyone says every 3 or 4 years, man...

I know how you feel. I’m 27, I’ve bled orange since the day I was born, been to tons upon tons of games, season tickets, etc. I’m close to the point of not caring also. Amazing how a school like ours with the money, facilities and resources we have consistently makes boneheaded decisions time
And time again.

I’m 59, and a proud ‘84 alum.... I rarely post on these boards. I’ve always cared, and I always will. Thank God there are many like me. Every dog has his day. Jus’ sayin’.

Not mad at all. I'm actually quite amused. Tennessee will always be tennessee. And you fans w
I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but this reads as a statement from a fan of a rival team. So I stopped reading it. If you want to get a point across try a different attitude. Otherwise yer just being another useless internet tough guy. And those are a dime a dozen so yer gonna need to find a way to stand out.

Do you honestly expect tennessee to finally make the right move? Are you one of the guys that thinks just because we have a new AD, you gotta trust whatever hire he makes? That's what everyone says every 3 or 4 years, man...
Well hiring Danny White was a grandslam at the time and from what Plowman and Boyd showed me was yes they’re finally gonna get the HC hire right and I still believe that’s going to happen.

Reactions: bpvol
Well hiring Danny White was a grandslam at the time and from what Plowman and Boyd showed me was yes they’re finally gonna get the HC hire right and I still believe that’s going to happen.
Why don't you just trust that White knows what he is doing, and that whoever he hires is likely a good football coach, and if that coach fails, he will remove him and hire another good football coach?

There are no sure things, it is all a crapshoot. Real lasting head coach success is some weird form of unquantifiable alchemy that nobody fully understands.

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but this reads as a statement from a fan of a rival team. So I stopped reading it. If you want to get a point across try a different attitude. Otherwise yer just being another useless internet tough guy. And those are a dime a dozen so yer gonna need to find a way to stand out.
Stopped reading when you began to sound like another useless internet tough guy.

Hubbs said they’re vetting James “Rape” Franklin, because Chadwell and Kiffin lack integrity.
Keep your fingers crossed.
I can't get on board with a Franklin hire and it has absolutely nothing to do with coaching ability. That dude is a real freaking scumbag...that Vandy rape stuff was absolutely disgusting.

I can't get on board with a Franklin hire and it has absolutely nothing to do with coaching ability. That dude is a real freaking scumbag...that Vandy rape stuff was absolutely disgusting.
Gotta agree with you. That **** didn't look good at all. How can you justify passing on freeze or kiffin for Franklin? Is that even possible?

Reactions: Tnfan41
pIRQGD20deV1_6_3AdNt367KDKjvSNHPaiH0odOinyKKVxhH3SDcLaCqYiAN1gmiym4TKPaAZnjMkMYfEvKKN5votVSuCm5RHkr257vDkDNl2GzSvP2539PrR2h8aCUjUZfY

Jurassic Park's pile of poop is made from mud, clay and straw, and for texture it was smeared with honey to attract insects, completing the effect. Big piles of poop is a semi-recurring theme in the series, with Jurassic Park III seeing the cast wading through Spinosaurus droppings to retrieve a phone; this particular pile was made from gallons of oatmeal. A deleted scene from Jurassic World also saw Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard's characters smearing themselves with poop to mask their scents, but this sequence was mercifully deleted due to its grossness and misfiring attempts at comedy.

The upcoming Jurassic World: Dominion is set to close out the current trilogy, with Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum all reprising their roles. Reports on Jurassic Park's pile of poop returning for one last hurrah is said to be represented by the University of Tennessee football program.

One thing is for certain, if it's Tony Elliott, we missed out on our whale. You don't hire another first time head coach in the situation that we are in and someone who has only dealt with elite talent. Let's hope not.

Campbell or Fickell has to be the whales.

One thing is for certain, if it's Tony Elliott, we missed out on our whale. You don't hire another first time head coach in the situation that we are in and someone who has only dealt with elite talent. Let's hope not.

Campbell or Fickell has to be the whales.
There are still better options than Elliott that would take the job

Reactions: beneVOLence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back