Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not Vol related but this is funny
141990200_921756695246269_7262773094942257440_n.jpg

We are on the same team, but it’s hard not to think that we are doomed. I would like to believe that we are always on our way back, but that never seems to be the case. It is what it is.
I made up my mind the other day when I was literally in the pit of despair...win or lose I am a Vol till I die. That tweet from Princeton Fant the other day really got to me. Those kids like him deserve to be supported, and I will support them...all I ask of the team is to be true Tennessee Volunteers, to give their all and don't ever quit and I will be there.

Oh my God!! What ever will I do?!?! I was wrong about a terrible Coach getting fired!
Yes, you were; and, it was amusing. To watch you post the same sh!t every five minutes or so, making a fool of yourself...just like you're doing right now. I promise you, you're not the only one laughing.

Let me point something out real quick.
If it's so easy to pull a sitting P5 HC why didn't Auburn? According to many they are a much better program than TN? They obviously have the money if they could afford Gus'd buyout. So why did they end up with their 7th choice?
Harsen is miles better than Elliot.

Is it more or less amusing than tennessee football?
I know how you feel. I’m 27, I’ve bled orange since the day I was born, been to tons upon tons of games, season tickets, etc. I’m close to the point of not caring also. Amazing how a school like ours with the money, facilities and resources we have consistently makes boneheaded decisions time
And time again.

Harsen is miles better than Elliot.
Dabo to Clemson is what saban is to bama. The assistants at these schools you can’t trust them to be successful HCs when they’re working with the best coaches in the game. Recruiting recruits itself, your position players on your side of the ball you coach is loaded with top tier talent. Hell I could be OC at Clemson

Jalen came in and said we are not hiring a coordinator. That was ignored. How did the Elliot rumor become fact?
It is not a fact..I think it is just because his name was thrown around so much today that people started accepting he is a real candidate..I mean I know I have anyway. That doesn't mean I think he IS the hire...we will see.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I know how you feel. I’m 27, I’ve bled orange since the day I was born, been to tons upon tons of games, season tickets, etc. I’m close to the point of not caring also. Amazing how a school like ours with the money, facilities and resources we have consistently makes boneheaded decisions time
And time again.
you and I came around this forum at the same time roughly. My best memory as a tennessee fan is the 2009 So. Car game, maybe 2016 florida. Not many more on the list. I’m 25.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back