Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you couldn't. They would have smoked your stuff out of bounds. That is if you could make it down the court that fast, which I seriously doubt.
No one contested him. If you had traded me with him at the moment he jumped, I'd have made it. And his guy fell on the ground, speed had nothing to do with it.

Since you're being Captain Literal tonight who can't allow a tongue and cheek comment to slide by without pointing out pedantic facts why someone's joke might not be factually correct...I'd have never made the team in the first place, so I couldn't have had the opportunity to make that layup. See how foolish that sounds as a retort to a facetious online comment about how horribly our guy missed an easy shot?

How on earth is he a program builder?

if anything he’s the opposite. His program has gotten worse under him

He’s 90-36 at a program that has extremely high academic standards. He reached what he could there. It’s very difficult to maintain success there. He finished in the top 20 6 of first 7 years.

I get where you look at the last few years and that’s where questions do appear. Also a bit worried about recruiting southeast but can’t imagine he wouldn’t be great.

I totally get your argument though. I am just predicting that he is the potential hire if it’s not Campbell. High likelyhood im wrong

Reactions: Sleegro
He was playing the gentleman’s game. Nothing to see here
The Schiano thing is kinda a red flag for me. Not gonna lie. I still think that a fleck or Elliott hire would be universally considered as unexpectedly great hires by national media and recruits given our current situation. But I still don't think the coach we'll hire is being discussed.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back