Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that thought. Michigan State just went into the Pac 12 and poached Mel Tucker. They obviously have a problem paying their coaches. Could we pull Cristobal away from Oregon with Phil Knight's money backing them?
Knight ponies up a lot of money, but things I’ve read in the pay is that he isn’t just an ATM for whatever they want.

I seriously do not want Franklin. Why do people keep forgetting his ties to Vandy's rape scandal?

Honestly, I couldn't remember exactly what his role/involvement was. And yeah, it's a bad, bad look. He was aware of it and tried to cover it up. That's inexcusable. Also strange how he didn't really suffer many/any repercussions for that.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I have dreamed of this day for years. I have put up with gator, and gumps bashing and mockery for years. Finally feels like we seriously waking up and doing something about it. Let's get this done. Go VOLS!!!

We will hire a current head coach....that is all I am saying so don’t ask.
Also if you want a mainstream media guy to listen to...its Chris Lowe....he has contact with some of the FU money these days. Where do you think a lot of those guys get their intel from :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back