Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bailey played fine for his first start, as a freshman. He did nothing really spectacular but I didn't expect him to. He'll be fine and do well, IMO.
This. Patience.

Bray was the exception as far as freshman that come in right away and play well. Most other top 100 type QBs need some time, like Crompton, Ainge, JG, Dobbs did. Just let him develop. Missed all of Spring for goodness sake. He probably was just anxious with the deep balls.

That said, I don't mind either him or Shrout starting next week. Both looked fine. Our only hope is to hold tamu to under 20 points lol

Tennessee assistant head coach/pass game coordinator Tee Martin. It was widely held that Martin could have secured this job the last time it was vacant, but Martin also was in the mix on some other opportunities and was still the play-caller at Southern Cal. He’s a Mobile, Alabama, native who has remained beloved by his community. Martin went back to Rocky Top to try to help his alma mater, but that Tennessee program is scuffling and Martin remains an attractive candidate.

South Alabama opening draws immediate candidates, interest

You don’t have to worry about AD. Fulmer is the right guy because the majority of fans and rightfully so love him. He has upped our support staff and behind the scenes football program x10 already. In the long run and grand scheme of things that way more important than this particular season. Pruitt was a good hire at the time all things considered. He was worth taking a chance on. He just has proven time and time again he isn’t head coach material. Not yet anyway. Maybe this can be humbling for him like it was for kiffin post USC.

Despite what some in the media may say, our program with fulmer in charge and all the extra money we are pouring into football specifically makes this job far more appealing than it was when we began the last coaching search. (Which should’ve netted us Mullen, but curry left him off the hook).
Mullen was always going to wait for the Florida job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back