Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’d be on our way back

raw

I say taking a team to the AFC championship is good success but I wasn’t just talking about the NfL. Winning a conference title at Syracuse which was a gosh awful program before he got there is very much having “good success”.
Well... that conference title was shared with 3 other teams who all went 5-2 in the conference, but the other teams all had better overall records than Syracuse and one was ranked. So yeah, they got a quarter share of the conference title but they were arguably the 4th best team in the conference.

And yeah, getting to the AFC CG is a good accomplishment, no doubt, but my point was that even that sounds better than the overall season really was when you look at it.

Look, I don’t claim he’s a bad coach. I just don’t think he’s been exceptionally successful.

I think he can too, I think he is still developing as a head coach. Needs to let Chaney run the offense and trust him, and coach up the on field... way to quite on the sidelines this uear
Yeah I want to see fired up Pruitt more going forward. Drop kicking whiteboards and things of that nature. The guy can and will get it done, if given the opportunity. Phillip is still fighting the fight.

I don't know. Having attorney's on campus for 2 months at $500 an hour means you are looking at more than an assistant coach. On the other hand, it appears Pruitt has the ability to hire coaches and he isn't working like a guy who's waiting to get fired. Like him or not, the guy hasn't been mailing it in.
-Hubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back