Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to half time of the spring game here at Neyland stadium. At this time I’d like to direct your attention to the Jumbotron.
I’d like to saying joining me today is your new HC for our Vols but we still don’t have a DAMN CLUE

At this point, you can’t lay more blame on Pruitt. Maybe they know what they are doing, but the administration is causing this now. Some players without position coaches, and hires can’t be made. Just make a damn decision.
I don't blame him at all. He did the best he could. The administration not working together to either fire him or protect him is the absolute worst thing that could happen.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to half time of the spring game here at Neyland stadium. At this time I’d like to direct your attention to the Jumbotron.
I’d like to saying joining me today is your new HC for our Vols for this week, Bass from Volnation. Tune in for the season opener to see what other random VN poster we pick.
fyp

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Then keep what we had at least the roster was getting a little better every year..... it is better than being broke and tearing it all down
Nah because it was obvious he wasn't going to be successful here long term. At this point they need to call it rock bottom, come up with a plan and get it right this time.

Reactions: m1al
I’ve finally come to terms that the program is dead. Should have realized it years ago with the Dooley hire. None of what is happening is surprising at all. I mean, who cares about Tennessee Football outside of us fans? Apparently the admin doesn’t. We have been the laughing stock of the SEC for over a decade. It’s been one blunder after another. Eventually our hopeless optimism runs out that we will luck into a good hire. A good analogy would be that single woman who keeps choosing the wrong guys on a hope that she can change them. Except those wrong guys are strung out on meth, have a criminal record, and 8 babies by 12 baby mommas. Until we have an admin that truly cares, not just says they do, makes the decisions to invest in the program and not make bargain hires, we will keep doing the same thing. It’s so frustrating. If we could just *throws up in my mouth a little* pull an Alabama and relentlessly pursue a proven winner, we will be back here in 3-4 years talking about the same stuff again.

\rant over

That’s Tennessee Stud, to you. I love the University of Tennessee and can’t stand to see her struggle. He had the nerve and he had the blood, and there never was a horse like the Tennessee Stud. I said it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol.
First time in my entire life I can actually say it's not great to be a Tennessee Vol. And it has to be really bad to get this orange-blooded, stubborn, Scotch-Irish, cheerleader,Tennessee fan to ever say that.

Last edited:
I’ve finally come to terms that the program is dead. Should have realized it years ago with the Dooley hire. None of what is happening is surprising at all. I mean, who cares about Tennessee Football outside of us fans? Apparently the admin doesn’t. We have been the laughing stock of the SEC for over a decade. It’s been one blunder after another. Eventually our hopeless optimism runs out that we will luck into a good hire. A good analogy would be that single woman who keeps choosing the wrong guys on a hope that she can change them. Except those wrong guys are strung out on meth, have a criminal record, and 8 babies by 12 baby mommas. Until we have an admin that truly cares, not just says they do, makes the decisions to invest in the program and not make bargain hires, we will keep doing the same thing. It’s so frustrating. If we could just *throws up in my mouth a little* pull an Alabama and relentlessly pursue a proven winner, we will be back here in 3-4 years talking about the same stuff again.

\rant over
dont be so dramatic.

this is to make sure we don't butch this up again

So, Fulmer extended him knowing he wouldn’t close out the year strong
Also knew a Vandy win wouldn’t help him
Fulmer has his buddy plant the story
Investigation
Every coach leaves except Martin
Knowing the indecision that is our Admin It would extend longer leaving coaches they won’t hire
Leaving them with no choice but to name Hinself HC and Martin HCIW.

I’ve cracked the code!

First time I'm my entire life I can actually say it's not great to be a Tennessee Vol. And it has to be really bad to get this orange-blooded, stubborn, Scotch-Irish, cheerleader,Tennessee fan to ever say that.
I’m with you.. it’s a drug addiction.. I know it’s bad for me but I can’t put it down

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I’d like to saying joining me today is your new HC for our Vols but we still don’t have a DAMN CLUE
Unfortunately, we know the admin will choose a google hire because they aren’t invested in this program’s success. They simply don’t care. Fans are dumb enough to keep supporting this incompetence and the admin knows it. That’s why it’ll keep happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back