Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
People think these guys are transferring because we’re firing Pruitt, but the reality is they just don’t want to spend three or four years sucking and know that’s likely what’s about to happen.
💯, plus they have no idea who's going to be their position coach or what scheme is coming next year. Honestly can't blame them, if their goal is to play at the next level we're not giving them that shot (or if they want to win we don't do that either). If they wait they miss the portal (good destinations won't have room) so they're jumping now, we're going to be stuck with practice squad transfers from ETSU filling up the roster at this point.

At the time I thought I was at UT for the most depressing 4 year stretch (the Dooley years and year 1 of Butch), but they keep finding ways to be more embarrassing

Hey guys,

With all the insiders floating about. Wanted to throw a hat in the ring. Talked with my contact, FakeinsiderVol. Tommorow. That's the day. Cant really say anything else right now but, that's it. Be looking for something tommorow. Could be a paper airplane, plaster statue, or just picture of Pruitt. But when you see the sign, you'll know. It's happening.

PS, check my stats. Later rednecks.

I don’t care a whole lot what the decision is at this point, but whatever the decision it needs to happen within the next 3-4 days. Can’t drag this out any longer.

Hey guys,

With all the insiders floating about. Wanted to throw a hat in the ring. Talked with my contact, FakeinsiderVol. Tommorow. That's the day. Cant really say anything else right now but, that's it. Be looking for something tommorow. Could be a paper airplane, plaster statue, or just picture of Pruitt. But when you see the sign, you'll know. It's happening.
Sounds legit. Tomorrow is always a good day.

Is we can’t afford an extra 5 million..... are we really playing big boy football
Yes and no. Like I have said and others have said. The bigger issue with TN is having to turn and burn so many coaches the last decade. Others school making changes this year haven't and still had some money left. TN has blown through what they've had like a bachelor at a strip club

Even IF and I say a big IF they kept Pruitt he is losing or going to lose a lot of key players. With Morris gone now I just don't see how Pruitt could even pull off a 6-6 season cause there will be more players leaving. Fire Pruitt and let's get us a coach and get this ship turned around.

Chadwell may be the perfect hire now. Roster will be depleted with NCAA sanctions so no pressure to win, that allows him to learn how to be a HC at a major school and by the time our sanctions are up he’s ready to roll. Also he may be the only quality coach to take the job (still don’t think Freeze will be considered).

Chadwell may be the perfect hire now. Roster will be depleted with NCAA sanctions so no pressure to win, that allows him to learn how to be a HC at a major school and by the time our sanctions are up he’s ready to roll. Also he may be the only quality coach to take the job (still don’t think Freeze will be considered).
No

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back