Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have all the details but if i did it would probably change my mind.

I have a friend - national sports writer who covers college football -
He says freeze is just a horrible human being. Has a list of things that he has done or allowed that would make your skin crawl.

Does that matter?
Do you still want him?
Need more specifics...asking for my skin.

Ummm....some pasts are much much worse than others....

Assuming you possess some kind of “chart”to determine which past us worse than others?...Someone’s past doesn’t define who they are “today”..people and situations changed constantly for better or worse.

Pruitt on family leave. Boosters have other things going on in their lives (professional and personal) here in the holiday season and end of year.

This will push to Tuesday or Wednesday, then it's Christmas, come back for the next week, then they're putting stuff off until after the bowl game. Then we're all back here hoping the team gets blown out again.

You hope we get blown out? What a loser.

Assuming you possess some kind of “chart”to determine which past us worse than others?...Someone’s past doesn’t define who they are “today”..people and situations changed constantly for better or worse.
Would you let someone convicted of child molesting in the past babysit your kid? The past DOES matter somewhat.

I may have asked this before, but does anyone here have experience with CBD oil? Does it really help with chronic pain?
It does. I use it sparingly and try to make sure I don't build up a tolerance. But I have TMJ and if I take a few drops before bed I'm out like a light with no pain in 30 minutes.

Everyone relax....
Let this all play out....
Bunch of folks getting together tomorrow pre/post game.
I don't know how you put up with us, or why. That goes for others who bring inside info.

You must have the patience of a saint. Watching our schizophrenia in action, going nuclear with every statement or rumor that anybody posts. And complaining because you don't say what we want you to say. Respect to you and the others.

I don't know how you put up with us, or why. That goes for others who bring inside info.

You must have the patience of a saint. Watching our schizophrenia in action, going nuclear with every statement or rumor that anybody posts. And complaining because you don't say what we want you to say. Respect to you and the others.
giphy (4).gif

It does. I use it sparingly and try to make sure I don't build up a tolerance. But I have TMJ and if I take a few drops before bed I'm out like a light with no pain in 30 minutes.
So you can build a tolerance to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back