Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I have no doubt leadership has reached out to top tier candidates to gage interest through back channels. That being said I doubt they like what they are hearing. The fact is TN is not considered a top tier job anymore. You don’t make a move unless you can make a SUBSTANTIAL upgrade.
The problem is that a substantial upgrade to one person may be a lateral move to another.

Hell forgot about the VT bowl game. There were 4 legit games Kiffin should of won that he loss, and two of him he got beat the hell down. But it was fun beating the piss out of UGA lol
I watched that game with my grandmom who died less than a week later. That loss, and her dying was about as low as I ever felt as a human. (Or caterpillar)

Pruitt on family leave. Boosters have other things going on in their lives (professional and personal) here in the holiday season and end of year.

This will push to Tuesday or Wednesday, then it's Christmas, come back for the next week, then they're putting stuff off until after the bowl game. Then we're all back here hoping the team gets blown out again.

What I’m telling you is they will be “in support” of whichever way this thing swings.

They are not backing Fulmer right now.

Fulmer has two people on his side - Thunder Thornton and Charlie Anderson. The rest are in the fire Pruitt camp.
Bro... where you been? Thunder doesn’t even have FU money any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back