Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use some thoughts and prayers. A month and a half ago I cut my hand pretty good. I stitched it up best I could and all was well.... Until a couple of days ago. Woke up with a swollen hand this morning. Apparently I've got a pretty bad infection. May require surgery.

In a lot of pain and for personal reasons I don't take painkillers more powerful that ibuprofen. Bourbon is my buddy tonight.

Follow up with doctor Monday.
Prayers, brother. Doesn’t sound fun. Hope everything works out well.

This was the year for them to do it, looks like they won't. Mullen ain't a championship coach. But the reason I wanted him so bad is he is a very good one that could of brought UT to the level that UF is atm. Exactly what we needed, that high level stability for a while.

I love the idea of bringing the Freeze/Mullen rivalry back to life. That was fun. That's all I'm looking for in a coach. Make it fun and give us something to be proud of.

Reactions: RiotVol
Tennessee to NCAA, "If you let us self impose our punishment, including the dismissal of Coach Pruitt and staff, we promise we'll control this internally."
NCAA: "ok"

A few days later..... Tennessee to NCAA, "Now we want to hire Hugh Freeze."

Hugh Freeze is already a D1 football coach, though. It's not like we're hiring out of a show cause.

That doesn’t matter. We said the same about butchs initial staff and it was his best one both on field and recruiting. I want the next coach to bring whoever he feels comfortable with.

Hell Pruitt has his high school teaching buddy Todd Watson coaching DL and special teams and y’all are worried about the next guy bringing a staff that they have been to battle with and won???
Thats what I always say too. These all star staffs don't work here. They were stars because of the head coaches they were under. Clemson has two high school coaches as position coaches on defense....straight from high school. DL coach came from Jax St, Elliott came from Furman to Clemson, the WR coach was a GA last season that they promoted. Just find guys you can coach with. Liberty has like 5 West GA guys, and they have done a great job there, just like they did in D2.

Reactions: MwB and HankHill
Some current HC names to watch:
Jeff Brohm wants out of Purdue, we basically hired him last time.
Scott Satterfield wants out of Louisville.
Bryan Harsin has had beef with the Mountain West or whatever conference Boise is in, so he may be ready to move.
You have to be trolling this sh*% is trash 😂😂

I love the idea of bringing the Freeze/Mullen rivalry back to life. That was fun. That's all I'm looking for in a coach. Make it fun and give us something to be proud of.

I will say Mullen ain't a championship coach as long as Saban is around. Dude can't beat Saban to save his life lol Freeze can. So bring me Freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back