Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember them celebrating together after Bruce beat Kansas with all those players suspended and was thinking "Wow!" These guys are going to win big for us here for a very long time. Two days later, Lane Kiffin left and we have been in the shitcan ever since. Coach Barnes has got us back to prominence. Very grateful for him,

How so? Spread and running the ball works great too. Shoot, many spread teams rely on the run game, such as the Briles offense. Just get men out of box with your personnel and spacing choosing and there is a lot more space for running. And with fewer blockers, the math works out better on blown run blocks.
You are correct, however the spread run game is based on having a dual threat guy. A passing QB can function in the offense and be successful. However to unlock that offense and make it special, you have to have elite QB play with a guy who can move.

Look at UT’s offense with and without Dobbs, Baylor post RG3, Auburn post Marshall, Burrow at LSU (a passer but could still run).

Like I said, you’re statement is correct, however to unlock that offense you need great QB play who can move.

Or the fact that now that the season is over and tomorrow doesn't matter for Pruitt most likely they're trying to save face. This in nothing like what you were saying.

Or like has been said here this stuff hit the fan last Friday/Saturday and the administration is taking these kids off the field

If we have a number of surprise absences tomorrow my money is on that being the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back