Recruiting Forum: Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...a few questions:

1. Other than Tee, have we heard anything about the staff?
2. Does CBJ run a spread offense??
3. Does kind of D does he run, 4-3?

Hey guys...a few questions:

1. Other than Tee, have we heard anything about the staff?
2. Does CBJ run a spread offense??
3. Does kind of D does he run, 4-3?

He runs a 4-3. Most seem to think he brings his OC and DC. The rest are going to be headhunters hopefully. I would like to see Steele at LB and Hobby at DL.

1. Confirmed contatct with Tee. Rumored contact with Steele.
2. Spread offense but he runs it quite a bit. Similar to what we already run.
3. 4-3 is what they ran in Cincy.

Call me crazy, but I think we have a chance to beat Oregon next year. They are 3rd in rushing and and 67th in passing. We should be able to stop the run next year.

If he brings in Tee Martin (already contacted) and Trooper taylor, we could have a clemson style closeout this year and end up in the top 10

Saw this & thought it was pretty damn funny...

Coming from Cincy Jones does appear to fulfill the Rocky Top prophecy: half bear and the other half cat.

Reactions: 3 people
He runs a 4-3. Most seem to think he brings his OC and DC. The rest are going to be headhunters hopefully. I would like to see Steele at LB and Hobby at DL.

1. Confirmed contatct with Tee. Rumored contact with Steele.
2. Spread offense but he runs it quite a bit. Similar to what we already run.
3. 4-3 is what they ran in Cincy.

Steele...I'm conflicted. I want him on staff but I'd MUCH rather have him as a position coach.

Reactions: 1 person
This scares me. We're basically ok with paying enough to be above average, only? Butch may be a great hire (only time will tell), but you certainly insure a better product if you give him more money to surround himself with the best.

I'd be surprised if BJ even knew what a good staff looked like. DD didn't and he came from the samelow tier conferences as BJ.

Stop it with the Trooper Taylor smack. He's not coming here. You are aware of UT's previous history with TT, aren't you?

Are you aware of UT's previous history in recruiting and wins the past 5 years?

We need a guy like Trooper to bring in top talent. Mike Farrell just tweeted Rueben Foster could follow Trooper where ever he goes. I want to win and Trooper will get UT the players to do so.

Stop it with the Trooper Taylor smack. He's not coming here. You are aware of UT's previous history with TT, aren't you?

He is unemployed right now and is a dynamic recruiter. This is a totally new staff and it would not surprised me if he is contacted, and I for one would like the hire.

thats my opinion and im sure there are many others who would agree.

He is unemployed right now and is a dynamic recruiter. This is a totally new staff and it would not surprised me if he is contacted, and I for one would like the hire.

There is a reason why he is unemployed....Trooper may be well liked by some players but he is under the radar from the NCAA.

Dont be surprised to see some investigations going on soon in Auburn.

Wouldn't that fly in the face of Dave Hart's rumored "no assistant coaches being investigated by the NCAA" criteria?

There is a reason why he is unemployed....Trooper may be well liked by some players but he is under the radar from the NCAA.

He was back on the trail recruiting. I doubt anything happens to Trooper. Every person who works in the recruiting business says teams should get him and watch the top prospects come.

Too late......they're already going on now, and TT is right in the middle of it. They had to take him off the recruiting circuit this year because of possible NCAA violations. I don't want a cheater regardless of how well he recruits.

Too late......they're already going on now, and TT is right in the middle of it. They had to take him off the recruiting circuit this year because of possible NCAA violations. I don't want a cheater regardless of how well he recruits.

He was put back on the recruiting trail. If he was in this huge mess, why would they pull him off and then put him back out there a week later?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back