Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Gray to get 1k yards rushing...he needs to average like 116 a game to pull it off.

He's leading the team in total touches, tied for most receptions and 2nd in yards catching the ball.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Also,

Serious question for @de1conley , @HankHill , @Atlanta VOL Or whoever else knows what’s going on...

When JG was in against Auburn who was calling the plays?

When HB was in against Auburn who was calling the plays?

Because whoever was calling for JG had a limited playbook. The playbook opened up significantly for Bailey. It was like they weren’t limited anymore.

I would seriously like to know. Thanks.

Damn Burrow tore his ACL and MCL

That's very unfortunate for him. Hope he fully recovers.

I just read a Yahoo article today blaming the Bengals organization and saying that it shouldn't have happened. They were blaming the poor OL and the scheme. At some point, it's a violent game. The same writer would probably blame the organization for sitting him a year to develop and ask why he isn't playing.

And he had to be benched and come back in for about half those wins. If your starter has to be benched to get his head right then he shouldn't be your starter. I understood it last year but now that Bailey has shown he is capable in live action then it should be his show.

I agree that Pruitt is stubborn but I'm not going to call him names and I think all Vol fans should stop it....we look crazy to younger kids who know nothing about our past success. I honestly think Pruitt loves kids and thinks he is helping/protecting them.... the Mauer text shows that. I don't agree with his methods and way of thinking but I do think he has good intentions. Takes a lot of heart to kill your career trying to redeem one broken QB.

What he has to understand is that he is also hurting everyone else on the team by doing so and he is killing his fanbase.
1606162312276.gif
Yep this is my energy level every time JG TROTS out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back