Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was intentional if you follow the whole conversation/timeline dating ~2 years, but I don't think the respondent and others understood that. In fact, respondent doesn't understand very much at all.

giphy.gif

I am a man of my word. Farewell, everyone.

Would anyone here take Luke Fickell over Hugh Freeze as HC? I think both would be upgrades from Jeremy Pruitt.

Freeze maybe, so far. Don’t know about Fickell though. Resume as DC is not as good as Pruitt; resume as HC is better, but in a very different conference.

I can’t help but feel this week is make or break for Pruitt. Does he make the necessary changes on O to finish strong? Or does he keep trotting out the same mess, resulting in more losses on the field and in recruiting?

Reactions: Jwbvol
This is how we should of played KY. Just run, run, run.

But uga has a better OL. Crazy how much better theirs is than while being much younger. Friend needs to be fired along with Chaney, Felton, Neids, and Weinke. Neids is a good recruiter but hasn't done anything

Admitted Vol fan Travis Etienne,, who said that didn't like his visit (under Butch), just set the NCAA record for scoring tds in 42 games.
And the true freshmen QB is 3/3 and just threw a TD pass recognizing a blitz and getting the ball out quick. What could be if we played Bailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back