Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

Probably because they only really repped JG and Shrout all camp. Easy decision then. Lol

Maybe. But 28 days of quarantine make it very difficult to get any meaningful reps. I can't say that Bailey would have started the season, but I bet that Bailey would be considered much more right now if he had the spring and no quarantines.

Something I was thinking about is our kick return has been pretty bad this year. Normally younger guys play special teams and if they shine on special teams it is a good sign. It doesn't seem like many young guys have stepped up in special team roles.

They haven’t “earned it in practice” so we playin a buncha slow seniors out there

I’m a sucker for the tidbits of info and I cannot help myself, haha.
There's very few tidbits of credible information flowing through here. I feel confident you could take a few weeks vacation from this site and not miss anything :):):). I can almost guarantee JG will still be the topic of conversation when you return :cool::cool::cool:

Does it matter who was first OC choice? We have Chaney. He has #2 to work with. Nobody else gets a legitimate opportunity. Until somebody else starts, what happens on O is determined by #2. Every game plan on O is schemed to his perceived "abilities" or lack thereof. Would a different OC have to work with #2? Yes. So the result would be the same. If the roster makes the decision on who plays QB, the program is dead anyway.

But, but, but #2's the best option, gives the best opportunity to win, the team believes in him, blah, blah, blah. If that is what the coaches think we know the reason they are no longer coaching at UT, or are soon to be if it continues.

Does it matter who was first OC choice? We have Chaney. He has #2 to work with. Nobody else gets a legitimate opportunity. Until somebody else starts, what happens on O is determined by #2. Every game plan on O is schemed to his perceived "abilities" or lack thereof. Would a different OC have to work with #2? Yes. So the result would be the same. If the roster makes the decision on who plays QB, the program is dead anyway.

But, but, but #2's the best option, gives the best opportunity to win, the team believes in him, blah, blah, blah. If that is what the coaches think we know the reason they are no longer coaching at UT, or are soon to be if it continues.
Sorry couldn’t help myself..
1604091048691.gif

I mean, Harrison may not even be the future, after all. Just because he was a 5 star doesn’t mean he’s the Second Coming. I personally think he’s excellent but he’ll have to catch up on what he missed out over the spring & etc. There again, Salter/Simpson/Horn could be what takes us to the next level. HB was one of my favorite guys we picked up in that class, but you truly never know. Not saying I hope he doesn’t work out, I’m just being realistic and mature.

Shhhh, they're watching

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back