Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupoi would be a homerun, I’m on board.

Doesn’t fix the offense problems but would definitely be an upgrade on the DL and he is an elite recruiter.
Shot of adrenaline...with just the name. Add the recruiting and relationship skill and that jolts the sideline chemistry up major notches. Still feel a midseason addition is a pipe dream, but SI being on top of it makes it less Twittery.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
This will probably be the only thing I say this week, but despite everything, I cannot wait to be in Neyland this Saturday giving my all for the Vols

Call me a negavol or quitter or whatever but I’m sitting this one out. I’ll check out the highlights or replay if it’s good. I’ve got yard work and better things to do then watch a massacre. We aren’t close here. I’ll jump back in for Arkansas.

If he were going to hire Tosh, he would have done it before Brumbaugh, in my opinion.

My bet is someone on staff is elevated.

Tosh supposedly has or had a show cause against him and why he left Bama and hasn’t came back to a school. It’s possible it has expired but unlikely because we are not that fortunate to land him.

As for internal that doesn’t seem likely to me. Why bring up someone who is an unknown and risk losing the entire DL class? You don’t make this move this year and right now without a solid option.....right...?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
You forgot JG. He's apparently part of the package. Everyone else is accountable...
I’m just tired of complaining about JG honestly. Give the dude a break. He’s not a good qb. Pruitt and his coaches make millions on millions and have had 3 recruiting classes to find a better QB and can’t do it. Thats the moral of the story.

I wouldn’t put a ton of stock in the SI article btw. He posts here I believe and could just be fishing for clicks and not really basing it off any real info.

Reactions: Rizzo924
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back