Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn. Wanya got smoked bad here

Wanya one of those dudes who got no development this year. No spring and had 2 different stints of contact tracing take out his fall. Tough assignment yesterday. Those DEs for UGA will make the best OTs look bad this year. He'll get better as the year goes.

Defensively we were competitive for 2 1/2 qtrs despite the stupid mental lapses. Offensively we were not at all period. Saying otherwise is stupid.

I really think our defense was "competitive" for 4 quarters. The offense gave them the ball on our side of the field 2 times. Georgia had 1 drive all game that went the length of the field with the bs pi call on 3rd and long on tank.

If you have an offensive line that can't block for sh*t in the second half youre just out of luck. We couldn't run and had success with the pass in the first half. Couldn't do either in the 2nd half because Morris and Wright couldn't block my grandma.

I think it was more in the 2nd half of what we didn't do than what they did. We missed just simple blocks around the edge. Can't do that. We knew we would have to play almost mistake free football and we didn't. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Also, WILL FRIEND HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!

Underneath that is an article about Pickens spraying JG in the face with his water bottle. Any other year it would just be a dumb penalty, but they have specific bottles due to Covid. It didn't occur to me at the time.
Pickens sprayed it on JG like it was his penis. That’s why it was a penalty not because of the water bottle. Basically acting like he was peeing on him.

God it's going to be the same dang teams again this year isn't it?? I don't see a surprise team yet. Ugh the tilted recruiting landscape and 1-team conferences (acc, big 12, b1g) are killing cfb parity

It's endangering the sport overall. College football's charm is that it's unpredictable but all it's been lately is predictable.

It's endangering the sport overall. College football's charm is that it's unpredictable but all it's been lately is predictable.

Blue-chip recruits know they can go to schools that compete for the CFB playoff and schools that don't. That's what it's boiling down to now. Unbelievably bad for the sport.

LSU won the national championship last year and started this year 1-2. The SEC is down to 2 undefeated teams after 3 games. The unpredictable nature is still there. It doesn't feel like it, but Bama and Clemson won't reign forever.

Your eyes showed you that he’s gonna be real good huh? Lulz.

You guys are so out in left field that you would argue that satan himself would be a better option at QB at this point. That’s how deranged y’all sound

I’ve watched him and played the position. I know he has a strong arm, quick release, and good mechanics. He made some plays and one bad decision against us. He could throw a slant and deep ball and strong on outs. Overall made good decisions. Then, got home and watched the film and broke it down. Kids going to be good.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’ve watched him and played the position. I know he has a strong arm, quick release, and good mechanics. He made some plays and one bad decision against us. He could throw a slant and deep ball and strong on outs. Overall made good decisions. Then, got home and watched the film and broke it down. Kids going to be good.
Don't engage him. He's not worth it. It's like arguing with a two year old.

LSU won the national championship last year and started this year 1-2. The SEC is down to 2 undefeated teams after 3 games. The unpredictable nature is still there. It doesn't feel like it, but Bama and Clemson won't reign forever.

What happens first- Bama goes 6-6 or we go to the SEC Championship game?

Alex Smith played today. Dak’s injury isn’t career ending. He’s gone for the season though.
Agree, it's a broken fibula. I broke mine a few years ago, surgery was a plate and 8 screws. The bone healed in 7 weeks, but my leg muscles took many months of rehab until I could even golf again. He should be back next year, hopefully.

Alex Smith played today. Dak’s injury isn’t career ending. He’s gone for the season though.
I completely understand & agree but I’m just saying he needs to be sure to complete his rehab the right way or it’ll become a career ankle issue. Hopefully he comes back the same player. I personally like Dak quite a bit

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I completely understand & agree but I’m just saying he needs to be sure to complete his rehab the right way or it’ll become a career ankle issue. Hopefully he comes back the same player. I personally like Dak quite a bit
If they where smart they would sneak JG info that he should enter the draft or better yet set out for the remainder of this year and start preparing and then they could take him before others catch on.

What happens first- Bama goes 6-6 or we go to the SEC Championship game?
We make it to an SEC Championship game. I think it can be done with 3 or 4 years. We are improving. Yesterday sucked, but you aren't as good as your best game and not as bad as your worst. We are working on seperating ourselfs from the lower SEC east teams which is a step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back