Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at that game live. My eyes show me that kid is going to be real good. You don’t know ****. I think Bailey could be similar. Mauer or JT need to be the starter next week unless they absolutely suck in practice. If they do, then we need to move on from them and let them transfer after this year.

Your eyes showed you that he’s gonna be real good huh? Lulz.

You guys are so out in left field that you would argue that satan himself would be a better option at QB at this point. That’s how deranged y’all sound

Reactions: barrylee
If Pruitt relies on our LBs to cover Pitts we'll be in trouble. Can't let Toney kill us on crossing routes either. How we slow down those two guys will go a long way in deciding that game.

At 6'5", we don't have any DBs that can really cover him either unfortuately.

He’s intentionally dense because he has no retort. 0-7 and counting. All loses by at least 3 TDs.
Now you’re just baiting, I had hoped you were better than that jack. You said we are still losing every big game in year three, so the question is still the same. How does losing 1 in year 3 become every? Or is this what you hoped for when the season started?

Yeah limping to 5-5 this year only to start over next year with a raw qb makes way more sense, way more Michael Bay, put butts in the seats!
Yeah no one ever starts a season with a new QB. That would be an Eli Roth flick. Stetson Bennett The Beginning. 😏

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Now you’re just baiting, I had hoped you were better than that jack. You said we are still losing every big game in year three, so the question is still the same. How does losing 1 in year 3 become every? Or is this what you hoped for when the season started?

The point remains the same. Year 1 losing by 3 TDs. Year 2 the same. Year 3 the same.

No, I didn’t hope for this. Don’t start the true fan crap. It’s weak and you’re better than that.

The point remains the same. Year 1 losing by 3 TDs. Year 2 the same. Year 3 the same.

No, I didn’t hope for this. Don’t start the true fan crap. It’s weak and you’re better than that.

I’m not ready to throw in the towel for the first ugly game, which happens to be game 3 in a 10 game schedule, and I certainly will not look ahead and already call us losing all 2020 big games. Difference between you and I.

Picking a single stat that defines a negative 'truth' while ignoring all of the stats that suggest a positive 'truth' is kinda weak too. There has been clear improvement year to year.

Oof!...I can always count on you to make a solid take on anything lol so you’re just disregarding the 5* Oline we have just like Georgia did👀🥴 we were equally sized up front and only managed to get -1 rushing yard lol

I agree about the overall talent on our OL, but UGA seemingly was incredibly lucky in fall camp with CovId, as Kirby kept reporting no one was testing positive. It certainly helps a lot if you have your 4*-5* talent available to practice. But other than the talent on the UGA defense, I was not really sure what you meantn by Kirby just showed the rest of the SEC the blueprint to beat us, since I really didn't see any major scheming. Because of the talent in their secondary, UGA pretty much kept 7 in the box and on passing downs normally sent 4 with an occasional blitz. Not really much diffirent than what SC and Mizzou did, and the O did ok against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back