Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The malaria “bug” has so many variations that a vaccine is pretty much impossible to fabricate. One of my Microbiology professors was from the Congo. He was part of a team that worked on it for more than a decade unsuccessfully. Good luck to Gates. He should have picked something easier to begin with, like fixing the Ozone layer, world peace, or removing personal agendas from American politics 😁
Super computers are here now.....

I hesitate to mention it but the best seasoning we've used is Regas seasoning. It's from the old (now gone) Regas restaurant in Knoxville. If you're not familiar, it used to be the premier restaurant back in the day and for most people it was a rare treat to go there, including myself. The reason I hate to mention it is because it is becoming harder and harder to find on the shelf.

This website claims to have it:

Purchase Regas Seasoning | Regas Seasoning, Knoxville

It is really good, especially on beef.

You did the world a great service there, bud. Sure miss that place. Really good New Zealand lobster as well.

Over 20 years ago I had an ACL reconstruction and had to do PT at HealthSouth. Working on his knee replacement right beside me most days for about a month was Bill Regas. Total class act with everybody he met and knew. We had past business dealings and knew him. Through the agony, anger and tears of rehab we both managed to call our therapists every name in the books. There's only so much a person can take. lol.

So for several months now when a positive case that is admitted to the hospital needs transferred to a skilled nursing facility the SNF requires negative results before they can transfer. Every time the ALREADY POSITIVE CASE tests positive AGAIN, that has been counted as another positive case. So the one positive case is being counted as 2,3, sometimes 4 cases.

So for several months now when a positive case that is admitted to the hospital needs transferred to a skilled nursing facility the SNF requires negative results before they can transfer. Every time the ALREADY POSITIVE CASE tests positive AGAIN, that has been counted as another positive case. So the one positive case is being counted as 2,3, sometimes 4 cases.
Ouch

Lots of butch mentality thinking we will go 4-6 or 5-5. This is a new regime but your heads are still in 2017.
Just an insane schedule though. 5-5 is equivalent to our original schedule 8-4 imo. Favorites in 5, dogs in 5 games. It would be a fine record, it just doesn't look good on the eyes but oh well we aren't in the ACC, where 8-2 would be a layup.

6-4 imo is equally likely so hoping we play up to that. I have us at 5.3 - 4.7 myself but covid is going to be the biggest X Factor of all time.

4-6 would be disappointing and 7-3 would be exceptional

Reactions: VOLSONLY
At the risk that this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of “opting out” if this year doesn’t consume any eligibility?
I think that came before the eligibility ruling. It is also to protect scholarships. Otherwise they could be at risk of losing their scholsrship/spot on team.

Reactions: engineerVOL
The malaria “bug” has so many variations that a vaccine is pretty much impossible to fabricate. One of my Microbiology professors was from the Congo. He was part of a team that worked on it for more than a decade unsuccessfully. Good luck to Gates. He should have picked something easier to begin with, like fixing the Ozone layer, world peace, or removing personal agendas from American politics 😁
I could be wrong here, I only half remember the documentary, but iirc he wasn't going for a vaccine as much as helping communities with basic necessities to stop infections (as simple as mosquito nets), medication, rooting out the mosquitoes, etc. It's hardly even an issue in many parts of the world like it once was. Some places just need more funding and help it seems.

Watching Navy vs. Tulane. Wow, Navy is not Navy right now. Thought the BYU game a fluke. They don’t look prepared again.

Also, scrolling across the screen was a headline that LeBron was unhappy about not being MVP. What a whiner.

Watching Navy vs. Tulane. Wow, Navy is not Navy right now. Thought the BYU game a fluke. They don’t look prepared again.

Also, scrolling across the screen was a headline that LeBron was unhappy about not being MVP. What a whiner.
I find the LeBron hate hilarious. Everyone bashed him for not being as competing as MJ and then bash him when he has a chip on his shoulder for not being MVP. I grew up watching MJ and still say he is the GOAT, but also enjoy watch LeBron. It’s ok to like both.

I find the LeBron hate hilarious. Everyone bashed him for not being as competing as MJ and then bash him when he has a chip on his shoulder for not being MVP. I grew up watching MJ and still say he is the GOAT, but also enjoy watch LeBron. It’s ok to like both.
Lebron cries about everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back