Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some solid content too. Shame @frank is robbing the people of my word art.
meta.png

Covid wise as of now looks like we will have 1 starter out for SC game. And I will not say who out of privacy and respect until it comes out.

Don't fully understand the rule but if someone has tested positive today and they have two weeks they could be back the Thursday before the game, depending on the player they could still have a minimal impact. I'm thinking third string and special teams.

I wanna know so baddddddd. He’s our Batman!
Hes mentioned ties to coaches and has the ability to talk to coaches fairly regularly. Imo hes a former player, ive always sorta thought ATL is either where hes from or where he lives now. We just need to find a list of all Vols from Atlanta that played with and under Fulmer and go from there.

Vicky is asking customers for advice on what to do about her ex in jail while Rene and Sally get into a fist fight in the parking lot. Paulette called out because she’s moving from the Motel 6 to the LaQuinta Inn extended stay behind the restaurant. Meanwhile, Teddy is whipping up 17 different orders of eggs bacon and hash browns while keeping a lit Newport going right by the front door.

Lies. Real soldiers drink coffee. And other stuff. Lots of other stuff actually.
Can confirm that I downed an entire Handle of Fireball..... just because someone said I couldn’t..... can also confirm I blacked out at some point.... and can also confirm I can’t drink fireball anymore because it makes me sick smelling it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back