Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galilee said on K Chandler;
Over the last few weeks I have witnessed KC play against NBA and P5 players. His fundamentals and athletic ability is amazing. When they first started playing Ja Morant was backing off and dared him to shoot the 3. That has changed as he is knocking the 3 with ease. He threw s bounce pass from from beyond half court that UM DJ Jeffries caught in stride for a monstor dunk. Let me end on this note. The games consist of NBA and P5 players and he is not just holding his own but thriving. He has the fundamentals of Mike Conley and athletic ability of Morant. PS He has entered the building wearing orange a couple of times.​

Over the last few weeks I have witnessed KC play against NBA and P5 players. His fundamentals and athletic ability is amazing. When they first started playing Ja Morant was backing off and dared him to shoot the 3. That has changed as he is knocking the 3 with ease. He threw s bounce pass from from beyond half court that UM DJ Jeffries caught in stride for a monstor dunk. Let me end on this note. The games consist of NBA and P5 players and he is not just holding his own but thriving. He has the fundamentals of Mike Conley and athletic ability of Morant. PS He has entered the building wearing orange a couple of times.​
Basketball recruiting is blowing my mind right now.

Cannot imagine why football recruiting is gonna be like once we show real improvement. We’re already about to land Mins, Mondon, and Green to go along with Lewis and Brooks. Imagine when we go out and win 10 games and show we can compete again at the top level. We’ll be signing top 5 classes every year.

1597421327680.gif

Heartbreaking news. He was UABs second highest rated signee in the 2020 class. Held some SEC offers including Tennessee, and even visited campus a few times

Just awful what some of these kids are being put through and involved in. We lose way too many good kids to stupidity like this. Probably some jealous dude or some whacked out crackhead.

Just awful what some of these kids are being put through and involved in. We lose way too many good kids to stupidity like this. Probably some jealous dude or some whacked out crackhead.
I’m not gonna talk about it too much until a full police report comes out but Gadsden PD said they believe it was accidental.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This is way too exciting and my BVS is preparing me for a huge letdown of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back