Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They take every opportunity to virtue signal into a “this is bigger than sports” moment.

A salad may be more nutritious than a Blizzard, but if I show up at the DQ, I’m here for the Blizzard. I can get a salad plenty of places
What if a Kodiak bear eats your salad during an Alaskan blizzard?

We are living in bizarro world.

B1G schools are going to have tens of thousands of students on campus, WITH players still on campus, STILL going to class, STILL working out, STILL practicing, literally E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G but playing 1 game once a week, but will then cut out much of their testing...

And they truly believe they have reduced liability and increased safety? 😁😂🤣

One thing that I've been thinking about, if the Big10 and PAC12 get to continue practicing now while the other conferences have a season, then turn around and have a spring season, then the NCAA needs to allow the other conferences to have the same amount of practice time they're receiving now during that spring season. They shouldn't be awarded extra time with their players because they've postponed their season. It would amount to an unfair advantage IMO.

Only 3 days until we all get Fingered!

Shocker.

844aeab38cee6fcb18386684647bc0ea.jpg

My cellphone is a jackass with autocorrect. Eff that guy. And I'm saying it straight to its ugly stupid face right now. It sees it.
I want to go back to the Samsung with the slide out keyboard. Best cell phone typing experience ever. I could type out a dissertation with my eyes closed and not have one error.

What if a Kodiak bear eats your salad during an Alaskan blizzard?
Lol
That’s why you always carry a 45-70 govt. with you while eating salads in the Alaskan wilderness

All of this salad talk has me cracking up all over again thinking of the excellent phraseology mix up from @Dudleys87 - Really appreciate the laugh on that one, man.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I want to go back to the Samsung with the slide out keyboard. Best cell phone typing experience ever. I could type out a dissertation with my eyes closed and not have one error.

I use an iPad sometimes and it is the worst predictive word imaginable.
As far as phones that I have seen, the dang keyboard is so small you must have anorexic fingers. Never really looked at a Samsung.

Anyone bored and want to do the 247 numbers?
What would our ranking get to if we added Mims, Nyland Green, Smael, Orr, and TID? And maybe process out a Jay Jones

I would do it but I don’t know how they add the points
I added Mims, Mondon, Malone, Dawkins, Green, Orr, Parker; dropped White and Jones for a total of 29 commits= 292 numerical.

Based on the last 4 years that would put us solidly in 3rd or 4th when it’s all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back