Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this can be true across some types. Maybe a rose or white wine this is true for the average person, but I’m a novice and can tell a $10 Zinfandel from a $30 Zinfandel. Maybe it just stands out more in red wine.

Something wrong about that profile pic admitting to trying multiple Zinfandels.

I think you may be right -

From July 24 to Aug. 6, teams can participate up to 20 hours per week (no more than 4 hours per day) on “countable athletically related activities,” which can include eight hours of conditioning and weight training, six hours of walk-throughs with a football and six hours of meetings such as film study or position meetings.

First practice can start August 7th.

This is what the NCAA approved back in June.
This is just further proof of how stupid the NCAA is. So teams can feel free to do unlimited hours of walk-throughs with something other than a football.

Bet Dabo is piiiissed

"You mean we have to play one ranked team this year?!? Outrageous!"

200.gif

I have an idea for the VN golf tournament. Have it here in Texas the Friday before the Oklahoma game. Then we can storm Norman for the game on Saturday. They won’t have any fans, so there will be plenty of seats!
You planning on tailgating in Norman...even without being in attendance?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Big difference in a $10 vs $25 bottle of Wine. Very Minimal difference between a $25 vs $100 bottle

Try Waterwheel Shiraz. Routinely rated mid 90s. Generally costs $10. I will put it up against many that are $100 retail.

I like deals and I have a memory for price points. I can always find the incorrectly underpriced wine on the wine menu.

I also enjoy finding a great tasting wine at a lower price point and blowing away the higher price tastes better crowd. 😁

You planning on tailgating in Norman...even without being in attendance?

All part of my plan. We all wear white lab coats. I will convince them that we’re testing the stadium for Covid and it has to be done during the game per NCAA mandate. (They’re from Oklahoma, therefore easy to fool)
Whenever Tennessee makes a big play, we’ll open our lab coats revealing our Orange...get it Orange and White!

Big difference in a $10 vs $25 bottle of Wine. Very Minimal difference between a $25 vs $100 bottle
had Meiomi first time at Garlic in NSB in '07.

it's mainstay bottle now. back then it was a $20 bottle, now $25. My bro has cracked some $hondo's. Unless it's an Old Vine or Merlot, cant tell diff, you're right. Pinot is Pinot. Upper level Garnacha's are really complex & bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back