Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably attended a party and that somehow got turned into 'covid party.' I think a lot of these covid party stories are actually just people who went to parties not thinking of the risk. When asked the usual questions by health care workers, nurses, docs etc. they say they think they must've gotten it from a party they attended and that story gets passed around the hospital and like a game of telephone by the time it reaches reporters it goes from "patient thought covid was all a bunch of bs so he attended a party with friends and thinks he must've gotten it there" to "guy went to a covid party and got covid."

Trust me, I understand. At the dispensary it’s 14/g. An ounce would be like $392? So I’m basically paying $88 for him to pick it up and bring it back. 30% thc for some flower is gas
You know they wholesale it in bigger quantities... like they don’t price out g prices to 1/8, 1/4, halves and zips. Usually you can get an 1/8 for like 25-40, 1/4 for 50-70, halves for like 120, zips for 200-220. At the end of the day your guy is bending you over. Trust me I know this because I lived in CO for years and they have some of the best flower in the country. This dude is probably snagging a LB at like 3k which means he’s getting them at about 190/oz. You’re getting got so bad.

So apparently the President does not follow college football at all:

President Donald Trump might not have endeared himself to Alabama Crimson Tide fans while endorsing former college football coach and current U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Tuberville.

And it's not because Tuberville was once the head football coach for Alabama's biggest rival.

On an election eve conference call with Tuberville -- who was endorsed by Trump for Tuesday's runoff against Jeff Sessions for the Republican nomination for the Senate -- Trump mixed politics with sports and the results were hilarious.

The football portion of the conference call went sideways when Trump talked up Tuberville's record at Auburn against rival Alabama.

"Really successful coach," Trump said of Tuberville, according to AL.com. "Beat Alabama, like six in a row, but we won’t even mention that."

Then, Trump possibly meant to reference Alabama's current iconic coach, except ...

"As he said ... because of that, maybe we got ‘em Lou Saban," Trump said. "... And he's great, Lou Saban, what a great job he's done."

But at least he riled up a few gumps lol.

Donald Trump called Nick Saban 'Lou Saban' on conference call

Out of 12 biopsy samples, 2 were cancerous. One was a 3+4, so 7, and the other was 4+4, so 8. And I'm 62.

Those numbers are high like mine, but the big difference is my 6-8 Gleason numbers were in 10 sectors vs. your two. It's why the urologists recommended surgery for me. It looks like your doctors have caught it early (I was 69).

My neighbor Curt, who is my age, had high numbers in only a few sectors also, and he went for radiation in El Paso with NO surgery back in 2016. He has had low PSA numbers since then, and like me he has been healthy since his treatment.

So I'm optimistic about your situation (pending bone scan & CT scan results, which are negative hopefully). You'll love the bone scan - you get to lie absolutely motionless for about 60 minutes while you slowly move into and through this tunnel. Still sending prayers your way for a full recovery!

You know they wholesale it in bigger quantities... like they don’t price out g prices to 1/8, 1/4, halves and zips. Usually you can get an 1/8 for like 25-40, 1/4 for 50-70, halves for like 120, zips for 200-220. At the end of the day your guy is bending you over. Trust me I know this because I lived in CO for years and they have some of the best flower in the country. This dude is probably snagging a LB at like 3k which means he’s getting them at about 190/oz. You’re getting got so bad.
On their website it said $14/g. I’m aware of how they do it. Been to Vegas, Colorado, Illinois, and Oregon. I’m not trying to be hostile or a dick head. I appreciate you though.

Even under mandatory lockdown law as stubborn Americans we are going to do whatever we feel like for the most part. We are just too large and diverse of a country to lock all of us up. That's why we may as well just nut up and herd immunity this thang

Jmo
More studies saying antibodies are short term. Herd immunity is an illusion, it is starting to look like.

You ever done DMT? Heard from a guy called Joe that it’s pretty good.
Oh yeah "Joe" aka "Swim" 😆

Wife has...said it was 20 mins...then back to normal. Lots of shapes, triangles, etc. Nothing too crazy.

Got into watching that Kentucky Ayahuasca show, it sounds like that is DMT on a long time release. Though none of it sounds fun to me. The puking/purging, deep spiritual/emotional journey...hmm no thanks.

But it is really cool it really helps people with emotional issues and addictions. We are starting to see more therapeutic uses for Aya, mdma, mushrooms (epilepsy).

I’ve followed the rules, stayed home, worn a mask, etc.

One thing I’ve been thinking about though is how lucky most of us are to have been alive at this time. We’re living in the healthiest time in human history. Between antibiotics, vaccines, and other healthcare, most of us in the developed world live far longer, healthier lives than at any point since we’ve existed.

I think you’d probably have to go back to our grandparents or great grandparents to talk to someone who lived with a constant threat of disease that we couldn’t identify or treat, which could kill or cripple you. I hope we don’t end up back at that point, but I do wonder if we’re going to have to end up at some point accepting a greater risk of illness like our ancestors.
The antibiotic bubble might be about to burst. I am concerned about that. If so, we're back to pre-WW 2 mortality from disease

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back