Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be surprised if it’s anybody else. Unrelated note, anybody else see this recruiting coming?
it is funny, i've gone back and read thru a couple player threads that have popped up recently and just going back to like the middle of april....this place was like a wasteland of depression and apathy.....i don't think anyone saw THIS coming. not at all.

it is funny, i've gone back and read thru a couple player threads that have popped up recently and just going back to like the middle of april....this place was like a wasteland of depression and apathy.....i don't think anyone saw THIS coming. not at all.
I absolutely did not see it coming.

Can't wait to get past this stuff. Butch's program was Butch's and his failures were his own.

Butch's program <> Jeremy DN Pruitt's program
Greater than and less than? Let’s see if I can help with the logic...

Greater at cliches, fake titles, embarrassing euphemisms, and generally being an insecure little b!tch.

Less at everything that pertains to actually building and improving a football program.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Bass was emoting heavy...on two different boards. 😏

Wondering if the running refrain from our usual suspects still stands...the one that we’re hopelessly 7 years behind the Bama’s and UGA’s of the world? Said then and it hasn’t changed that those programs landed big classes that moved them forward and all that we needed was to land a couple of classes with SEC level pieces and then it would snowball. Coaching and development is what we’ve missed since Fulmer’s heyday.

Wondering if the running refrain from our usual suspects still stands...the one that we’re hopelessly 7 years behind the Bama’s and UGA’s of the world? Said then and it hasn’t changed that those programs landed big classes that moved them forward and all that we needed was to land a couple of classes with SEC level pieces and then it would snowball. Coaching and development is what we’ve missed since Fulmer’s heyday.
you know the past couple of years, knowing where we've been, and where we still had to go, vs. where we are right now, i really have been impressed with how CJP has put together this staff and how he's building hte roster. and i'd gotten my head arond the fact that we're gonna have to develp our way to relevancy, while adding blue chips when/where we can. that the game changing, program changing top 5 class with instant impact players all over the place just probably wasn't going to happen.

and i was cool with that. so far, so good is where i've been.

then this happens.....and not gonna lie, if all this hold togetehr and the corona thing doesn't throw things so far off track.....i'm to the point now where i think the 21/22/23 seasons could be really, really special.

this is the kind of class that almost let's you "skip a year" ahead of schedule.....

Nick, know anything about squating with runner bands around your legs?
Around your knees? It’s to get the hip abductors to engage more during squats. Can help to correct knee valgus (caving in) during the movement. Engages glute minimus more.

It really depends on what outcome you are looking for as to whether it should be implemented Or not

Around your knees? It’s to get the hip abductors to engage more during squats. Can help to correct knee valgus (caving in) during the movement. Engages glute minimus more.

It really depends on what outcome you are looking for as to whether it should be implemented Or not
Yes, I had 1 just above my knee and another just under my calves. I don't guess I really had an outcome in mind other than doing something different. So they don't do any good of you dont squat with them every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back