Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 23 pens on paper. Got Velus Jones and Cade Mays on transfers. That’s 25 in 20. Now if JT Daniels and/or Evans want in, then Mays and Velus Jones can be forwarded to 21 class...which would mean we have 23 spots. Speculative possibility we get back the Melvin McBride initial because of his medical retirement...so maybe 24.

You probably know better than me but as I understand it a guy can blue shirt if he didn't "officially" visit and we didn't do an in home visit. He would go on scholarship the first day of practice as I understand it and be counted forward.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Sr - Matthew Butler (Long shot, I know, but very intelligent, hard worker with good size, that ended last year playing really well, it finally all clicks)
Jr - Bryce Thompson (this is kind of a stretch because he has had so much success, but he makes the jump to an All-American, this year)
Soph - Crouch
Frosh - Wideman

You probably know better than me but as I understand it a guy can blue shirt if he didn't "officially" visit and we didn't do an in home visit. He would go on scholarship the first day of practice as I understand it and be counted forward.
We’re not getting the studs we’re wanting via that method.

The lemonjelo/orangjelo stuff (funny story, btw) was moved out of the player thread. We had two mods dealing with the reported posts at the same time and the notification didn't match the action because it ended up getting moved in here instead of the off topic thread. Just an FYI.

Get your house in order, @frank

The lemonjelo/orangjelo stuff (funny story, btw) was moved out of the player thread. We had two mods dealing with the reported posts at the same time and the notification didn't match the action because it ended up getting moved in here instead of the off topic thread. Just an FYI.

When do I get my Mod powers?

We had 23 pens on paper. Got Velus Jones and Cade Mays on transfers. That’s 25 in 20. Now if JT Daniels and/or Evans want in, then Mays and Velus Jones can be forwarded to 21 class...which would mean we have 23 spots. Speculative possibility we get back the Melvin McBride initial because of his medical retirement...so maybe 24.
yeah, that's it...thanks.

Ridiculous. How the hell do you allow one area of country to practice fully while others can’t get out of the phases? You know that’s going to happen
The NCAA will have to fix it or I can see universities filing paperwork through lawyers. I honestly don’t think it is the NCAAs place to get involved with health matters.

Also, unless the NCAA mandates tests before every game it doesn’t matter anyways, also you can have this virus for numerous days and be tested and get a negative test because it isn’t active yet In your system and a day later pop positive. While the whole time you were spreading it.

Edit : also are they going to monitor the thousands of fans as well who can spread it??? Lol it’s just all around stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back