Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking the Corona V. seriously, but I don't know why they can't have golf, at least. They don't need any audience (they love the quiet) and it's not a sport where there is physical contact.

Nah, they need that guy who walks around with Tiger who yells at the top of his lungs "GET IN THE HOLE" at every shot he makes including all tee shots and shots behind a tree.

Yes! I prefer orange and white. But if an alternate gets the players, recruits and some fans excited, then go for it occasionally. Just do it right. I think Pruitt understood this last year with "dem orange britches" and how that fired the team up. But an alternate uniform includes the helmet that goes with the uniform. It won't kill those of us that love our helmet to do without it one game.
1588510673628.gif

No. We already answered you earlier. Not many great players in state this year. We could probably get commits from Sullins twins level talent who bleed Orange if that's what you want.

I am not saying any of this. What I am trying to say is:
I would seem to me, I you are "offering" a kid two years or more from his graduation date, that is located in in Fla./Ga/ any other state and we get to see all about them on this site, then it looks like we could have a few more Tenn. kids "advertised" here. Making an offer this far out doesn't mean much, as I see it, as to a kid being "married" to UT. Just think we could see more home state lids.

I would seem to me, I you are "offering" a kid two years or more from his graduation date, that is located in in Fla./Ga/ any other state and we get to see all about them on this site, then it looks like we could have a few more Tenn. kids "advertised" here. Making an offer this far out doesn't mean much, as I see it, as to a kid being "married" to UT. Just think we could see more home state lids.

Posters on this site start threads when any kid gets an offer, whether they are from TN or not. I’m not sure if you haven’t been around long or what, but it’s a strange criticism. Threads are made based on the staff’s offers.

I have 30 or so in my closet if you want to see them.:)

This is a free site that does not advertise anyone. Whomever the staff offers, we talk about. There's no rules against you starting your own threads for in state kids if you want to talk about them.

Why?

My in laws used to live in Coconut Grove and their street deadended into Biscayne Bay. I loved visiting, but I don’t think I could live there.

I lived in Miami 20+ years. Great when your young and party mode but after you hit 40+ it's time to get out which I did moving up to Winter Park. Love it up here and people actually speak English here!!!

Last edited:
Sooo, gonna try and get most of our garden planted this afternoon. What time do we expect the boomage to begin? And ftr, going 2 days without a commit is a complete udder failure by this staff! Fahr em all!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Was posted in the Terrence Lewis thread that he’s most likely referencing Miami Palmetto HS. Lot of big time recruits there.

yes lots of kids at Palmetto every year. Also, Moose needs to camp out at Miami Carol City, Northwestern, Southridge, Central, Columbus, Booker T and the two Broward schools American Heritage and St. Thomas Aquinas every year!

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Ah. The old home state kids conversation. I love these.
@bignewt when seeing this...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back