Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another body found in Cookeville today. So tragic. Went over to Mt. Juliet today and spent some time helping with some cleanup, etc. It gets real in listening to some of the stories and heartbreak.

Very sad.....

Good job on your part! Volunteer state at it’s best!!

I recycle all of my plastic bags by turning them into poop bags for my animals. If I lived in NY, I would gather up a years worth of animal crap and deliver it to city hall and thank them for their service.
Welp, you're full of poop, so it should not be a problem for you.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Another body found in Cookeville today. So tragic. Went over to Mt. Juliet today and spent some time helping with some cleanup, etc. It gets real in listening to some of the stories and heartbreak.
Mayor was on the news earlier. Apparently that body was skeletal remains and not associated with the tornado. He said death toll hasn’t risen and number of missing is down to 3.

Good people like you helping their neighbors. No place on Earth like Tennessee.

My dad used to fit his ridiculously overflowing wallet in his back pocket. Never knew how he drove like that. Maybe just an old man thing back then, but I haven't seen a man utilize a back pocket in a long time.
My doctor told me to never put anything in your back pocket. He said this would help relieve some of my back issues and he was right. I'm not saying that caused my back issues but removing my wallet certainly helped down the road.

Mayor was on the news earlier. Apparently that body was skeletal remains and not associated with the tornado. He said death toll hasn’t risen and number of missing is down to 3.

Good people like you helping their neighbors. No place on Earth like Tennessee.
Hoffa?

Reactions: gainesvol82
...and a co-worker carries a tiny 45 in his front pocket. Great stopping power, but *dang*, so hard to shoot. I shot one and would have done better throwing it at the target. The .380 isn't much to talk about, but I print a decent group with it.
I carry a F&N FX-45. Big gun and lots of rounds.

take it to the gun thread.

clearly this is all about UK football.
Here's a pic of my little friend.

FN-FNX-45-USG-66962-845737000868.jpg_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back