Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some exercise there sloth.
giphy.gif

Piss in a half full bottle of chilled champagne, put the cork back in and put it on Butch's front porch with a note that says "From Coach Saban: We really value having you here. Congrats on your promotion. Drink immediately."
If you piss in a "half empty" bottle of champagne, the piss should stay closer to the top and that would be the first thing he drinks :p:p:p

Seems a regular occurrence where the #1 player in TN a class or two out plummets before his years class. Adonis Otey, Grimes, now Tray Curry. Others too. Cade is the only one that stayed consistently number one. Grimes didn’t fall much but every write up at the end was basically “we have no clue why we ranked him so high but lol whatever.”

Felton seems like descent value at his salary. On the other hand, Brumbrough seems like we over paid

He was going to make $450k in year two at Colorado. We also lost over $2 million in salaries at 3 defensive coaching positions and replaced it with approximately $1.2-1.3 million.

You don't know how to do this...

I've only got 1700 cals, and I had 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites scrambled together, on toast, with 4 slices of bacon for breakfast this morning. Tonight I'm going to have 750g of white chicken chili with 15 crackers and 56g of shredded cheese. For lunch I had two slices of Digiorno. Then slid in 2 scoops of protein to hit my protein goal. What are you doing eating all that nasty chicken breast?
too many ingredients

Seems a regular occurrence where the #1 player in TN a class or two out plummets before his years class. Adonis Otey, Grimes, now Tray Curry. Others too. Cade is the only one that stayed consistently number one. Grimes didn’t fall much but every write up at the end was basically “we have no clue why we ranked him so high but lol whatever.”
Zero idea how Otey was listed there. Maliek Gray 2.0

#Campwarrior

Reactions: Devo182
I'm legit scared he's going to die before he finishes the series.

It's fine. Just get Brandon Sanderson to finish it like he did Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time." This task would be easier than what he did as masterfully as one possibly could in that situation. JMO IMO BBQ INVU4URAQT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back