Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boooo stay in Charlotte!

Actually if I had a wife, I'd heavily consider that move. Terrible town for singles though.

We had it planned to stay here in Charlotte for a couple years and then move back to Knoxville before we started having kids. But, my wife found a random posting at a clinic her friend works at and just applied to it thinking nothing was going to come of it but in the end they hired her and now we have quite a bit to figure out hah. First things first is reactivating her TN NP license.

I think we all know people that became addicted that did not think they would and didn't want to be. But the problem has come with people thinking they need to decide what is best for someone else. As McGill said an addict will find a way... even if it is making something in the kitchen. Now doctors can't even decide what is best for their patients. A friend's husband was sent home 3 days after having both kidneys taken out with instructions to take Tylenol every 4 hours.

No one cares...until it's a family member or themselves.

Wish it were different but there's people scrolling past these posts right now, that some day, are gonna have their hardened opinion changed.

😔 No matter how they feel about me/us/the other side now, I'll still sympathize for them when it does. It's that unfortunate.

Wish it were different but there's people scrolling past these posts right now, that some day, are gonna have their hardened opinion changed.

😔 No matter how they feel about me/us/the other side now, I'll still sympathize for them when it does. It's that unfortunate.

that why I always have 1.8 marijuanas on hand at the ready.

Haven’t posted a lot recently. Just wanted to ask prayers for an Army buddy. He lost his battle with PTSD last week and his family is laying him to rest today. Been a wreck all week about it.
Stay strong my brother. I have had a couple of friends that lost that battle too.

Honestly with how the playoffs get "locked up" I'm torn on the extra game...I don't know what value it really adds as we'll still see teams resting starters in the last week or two of the season.

I do like reducing the preseason to 3 games instead of 4.

I would have went with 3 preseason games (regular seasons stays the same) add a week for an additional playoff round with 2-4 more teams getting in, but reseed based on overall conference standings and remove divisions completely.

Reactions: bignewt
Honestly with how the playoffs get "locked up" I'm torn on the extra game...I don't know what value it really adds as we'll still see teams resting starters in the last week or two of the season.

I do like reducing the preseason to 3 games instead of 4.

I would have went with 3 preseason games (regular seasons stays the same) add a week for an additional playoff round with 2-4 more teams getting in, but reseed based on overall conference standings and remove divisions completely.

removing divisions would really hurt the rivalry games, I'd keep those, drop the preseason to 3 and basically with a 17 week season that first week is the last preseason game.

This is true unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back